X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In search of Tatum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MTX2
Admin

In search of Tatum Empty
PostSubject: In search of Tatum   In search of Tatum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:10 pm

Michael had overheard some rumours that Chris Tatum was searching for him.... so he went looking as well, wanting to hear what Tatum had to say.
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

In search of Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of Tatum   In search of Tatum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:12 pm

Chris Tatum walks into the Gym and spots Destinys Messenger. Chris strides over to him

Chris T : Hey you, Where the hell do ya get off on attacking me from behind, like some big freaking coward? If ya have a problem with me then have it out to my face!. I maybe young and still abit green but that dont mean you have the right to attack me when im in a match. By all means make a name for yourself but attack me like that again and the next time you see me is when my size 11 boot connects with your gut followed by your face hitting the floor.
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

In search of Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of Tatum   In search of Tatum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:53 pm

Michael laughes at Tatums attempt to scare him

I attacked you because you did not meet the standards that i set, same as everyone else in that match. Now I admit my tactics may have been slightly cowardly... but it got the job done.. and I will happily do it again.... Oh and btw, if you as much as lay a finger on me without my permission... you shall receive the message once again...
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

In search of Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of Tatum   In search of Tatum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:25 am

As far as Im concerned YOUR standards dont mean squat to me, MTX's on the other hand do as it was he who gave me this gig. Oh and as far as not laying another finger on you, dont touch me and I wont touch you. ok
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

In search of Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of Tatum   In search of Tatum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 12:35 pm

Fine By Me Tatum.....I Won't touch you

With that Michael walks off... leaving Tatum alone in the gym
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

In search of Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of Tatum   In search of Tatum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:27 pm

As a Parting shot Chris Yells at Destiny

Chris T : If you get any of your goon's to touch me either I'll hunt ya down too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In search of Tatum Empty
PostSubject: Re: In search of Tatum   In search of Tatum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In search of Tatum
Page 1 of 1