X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spray painting with DX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BAGHEAD''s brother

Spray painting with DX Empty
PostSubject: Spray painting with DX   Spray painting with DX Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:15 pm

BAGHEAD''s brother and DX had just finished spray painting Skullking's locker when he stormed in with a sledgehammer in his hand.

Skullking:I'm gonna kill you guys!

Enraged, Skullking charges at DX with the sledgehammer but DX was expecting it and dodges.Skullking swings with the sledgehammer but misses DX and smashes it into Septic's locker busting it open.As Septics things spill out across the floor Skullking turns around and gets blinded as DX sprays green paint into his eyes.As Skullking stumbles around trying to find a towel DX rolls on the floor with laughter. Unfortuanetly for Skullingking he stumbles across the path of BAGHEAD''s brother only to be hit by a LegendryBaghead Bomb.DX and BAGHEAD''s brother leave the locker room while the blood covered Skullking lay sprawled across the locker room floor.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Spray painting with DX   Spray painting with DX Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Hi

as much as I apriciate all you new guys being active and your contribution to RP I am getting a little sick of being the brunt of everything lets just take a moment

I am a VGM with an office why would I have a locker ????

In older posts I always arive in a cab I have no car ???? I do not use Limo's

as a VGM I cannot be involved in little squables and as a higher lvl player I will not be involved with feuds with lower lvl players
let me get this 100% straight I make the Matches and check all RP ( No offence intended as everyone is a valuable member of the roster, but lets keep it real)

if this trend continues then the offending participants will find themselves up against higher lvl players every week and loosing a hell of a lot

Am I Clear ????
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Spray painting with DX   Spray painting with DX Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:13 pm

I dont got a match yet this week give me some of the fresh meat hehe
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Spray painting with DX   Spray painting with DX Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:41 pm

Falahid you dont need a match youre bashing every body
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Spray painting with DX   Spray painting with DX Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:44 pm

aaah k well it never hurts to try
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Spray painting with DX   Spray painting with DX Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:08 pm

i feel you septic SEPTIC!! not sceptic! hey dx... baghead's bro, skullking... if you're doing some RP Thats great but just stick to yourself... you cant do godmmodding (if thats the word for this Smile ) at this extent it just gets plain and uterly ANNOYING

Thank you for your keen understanding and co-operation

Come again!
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Spray painting with DX   Spray painting with DX Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:37 pm

the prob here is that you guys are like doing to much work instead of doing al these things and posting them without checking you should do like 1-2 verry good thougted out rp cause we cant you all of your rp in the show there would be nothing left for the rest of us.So shorten your work look at the other rp's and dont use septic as a boksball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spray painting with DX   Spray painting with DX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spray painting with DX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: RPG area (No OOC) :: Gym-
Jump to: