X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DgenrationX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:10 pm

Wrestler Name Stage Name:DgenerationX
Wrestler Birth Name:Jake Symons
Wrestler Age:23
Wrestler Born:1985
Wrestler Height:6"3
Wrestler Weight:235 lbs
Hair:blond and spikey
Eyes:green
Entrance Video Link: http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=btmkXVd9fNc
Wrestler Picture Link:DgenrationX Clip0015
Ring Attire:Black Tights with Green X printed along the sides and green boots and long green wristbands with green gloves and also a Black t-shirt with DX Printed on it which he takes off on his way to the ring
Taunts:DX crotch chop,Suck it
Modified Moves: X-cruciater(modified indian death lock),X-effect(modified samoan drop)
Finishers :X-Driver(Running Inverted Piledriver)(DgenerationX lifts the opponent in shoulder powerslam position
and takes up a run from the ropes and sits down driving the opponent's head into the mat executing a devastating X-driver
)
X-ecution(Double hand Cobra Clutch Bomb)(DgenerationX gets behind his opponent and crosses the opponent's hands under his chin
and and makes him fall backwards making the opponent land on the back of his head executing a devastating X-ecution
)
Walls of DgenerationX(High angle Texas Cloverleaf) (DgenerationX grabs the opponent's legs in the shape of an 'X'
and turn them over into a high angle boston crab executing a devastating Walls Of Dgenerationx
)
Catch Phrase of Slogan:I've Just Got TWO WORDS GOR YA!!!....SUUUUCCCKKK IIIITTTT!!!!
Special Match:Submission
History

Last edited by DgenerationX on Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:58 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : i just got my 2 trade mark moves...)
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:36 pm

welcome on board if you take a look at other who are yous what I need from you is

a picture/ avatar (on the page in thumbnail please big aswell if you like)

your finishing moves/ modified moves and taunts , how they appear in a match

and finally I need you to enjoy your time with x-rw and take part in as much role play as you can , the more you contribute the quicker you will get into the race for your prospective title (which at the moment looks like the evolution championship)
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Wow... you did that well!! Did you do it on paint? i mean just edit it a bit lol
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:00 pm

he used a video game smackdown versus raw 2008.He made a costum character and then went to wrestlemania and named his character xrw-dgenerationx i can do it to but i have it on ps3 so i dont know how to get it to my computer.
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 am

falahid wrote:
he used a video game smackdown versus raw 2008.He made a costum character and then went to wrestlemania and named his character xrw-dgenerationx i can do it to but i have it on ps3 so i dont know how to get it to my computer.

Thats not Smackdown vs Raw 2008. It has the WWF logo in the cornor so it is probobly Smackdown Just Bring IT
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:45 am

LOL...All of you are wrong.....it's WWF No Mercy lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 pm

get smackdown vs raw 2008 nice graphics and its a nice game!
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:52 am

i have it on my psp.....
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:51 am

09 is comeing out soon that mint graphics
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:49 pm

ya...i've seen the trailer.....it's got backstage brawls in locker rooms...cool tagteam matches also and they've got jericho in it too
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 pm

by the way.....i editied my pic......so use this one in the next show.DgenrationX Clip0010
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:46 pm

whats the differendce??
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:46 pm

can't find it either.
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:33 pm

The King Of Gangsters wrote:
whats the differendce??

Ohh I KNOW I KNOW its bigger! lol!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:45 pm

hes cut the black corner off , he is a clever chap
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:10 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:21 pm

1. i was comparing it to his avatar :LOL!: (Mistake becuase he changed that also..)

2. HE DID THAT BIT ON PAINT!!!... (i knew he got the actual picture of his game and connected to his comp but i knew he would have gone to paint to edit the worng bits because that happens Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DgenrationX Empty
PostSubject: Re: DgenrationX   DgenrationX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DgenrationX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: Who Are You?-
Jump to: