X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!!   MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:38 pm

DgenrationX: Hey Septic.....i guess it's high time since you debuted me.....i think i would like to have a match against that baghead guy
Sceptic: Do You mean BAGHEAD's Brother?!?
DgenerationX:ya ya whatever .....i dont care if i have to fight BAGHEAD or his brother....i just wannna fight!!!!!
Sceptic:i'll see if i can arrange a match
DgenerationX:SEE!!!!.....dammit i want a match with him and i want it now!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!!   MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:54 pm

[OOC:] hey DX I know that every new person literally does this but if you have read the other posts then you will realise How septic will respond... illl Write up a diffferent one to show you... [/OOC]

DgenerationX Barges into the Septic's Office looking frustrated

DX:"Hey Septic!... I THink Its Time you Gave me what i deserve and thats my DEBUT!... I want it against that Baghead GUY!"

Septic... gets up then turns around to face DgenerationX. Septic puts on a fake smile but unleashes a smashing uppercut straight into a strong kick to the guts! Sending him Flying back into the door breaking it!

Septic:"This is exactly what i hate about you newbies! You always thing you can barge into here and demand what in the hell you want!! The thing is YouCant!!! You Will Shut the heel up and crawl the hell out of here in 5 seconds before i feed you to Und3b3st!!! Scram you weasel!"

So you understand this thing Yh? Septic gets pissed with newbies... and another thing is LIGHT GREEN SUITS YOU DX!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!!   MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:07 am

Septic " YEAH "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!!   MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY DEBUT!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1