X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:29 am

Hello all,
I am The Masked Gecko. Septic and I have been buds on TWG fer as long as I can remember and have just refcently teamed up on TWG.. Having a pretty successful run as a tag team there also,(Way to go man!)..
He introduced me to ya'll's Boards so I am just lookin around getting a feel what it is like here..My Federation I am currently in (DWS) may be heading downhill soon as I have resigned from my duties as a VGM there.( the only VGM there).. I was in charge of the making of the FRidays Minor shows, but after doing shows by myself fer the past 3 seasons ,i think i may have burned myself out..

Some of ya'll may recognize me as I have been going thru yer roster and challenging ppl that are able to be challenged ,Just Kinda off a feeling out process
tongue .. I will stay outta ya'll storylines and such and try not to be a big headache here ubntil i get things figured out of what wil l be going on in the federation scene in the near future..
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Hey man... welcome abored... i say feel free to post and comment on whta we have done... Face or Heel? so you can start to make a small just about noticeble entrance into the show before tou actually join and gradually builed it up... If your heel then we could talk about why MTX Hired you Smile... and if your Face(like me) Then we could talk about HOW Septic hired you!!...

Its great to have more experience on board!!
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:38 pm

As of Right now , still undecided on the whole federation thing..Continuing asking questions to Septic affraid Also still going thru your roster and whoppin up on ya tongue altho 2 ppl have proved a little tougher than I thought.. I have looked at my own contract and it seems that I am still employeed until 10-1-08..Now wehter or not my fed puts on a show be4 then , I have no idea because I havent seen or heard from My GM for the last 2 weeks.Heck I dont even know if he knows I resigned from the VGM job.Ya know? Laughing
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:20 pm

lol... Have you face me cuz i dont read all my reports i get like 30 tags a day!! so i dont check through
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:51 am

OK so theres another one thats gonna be alittle tough to overcome Razz
Back to top Go down
cena7

cena7

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:41 am

Hello all

just looking around trying to figure things out.I'm also from (Dws). I'm good friends with the Gecko.I also was a vgm .gecko passed it on to me to help.just glad to be here.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 pm

welcome nice to have another "active" person on board (i am on the wii... hard)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: Who Are You?-
Jump to: