X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just wtf?what is wrong?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
falahid

falahid

just wtf?what is wrong? Empty
PostSubject: just wtf?what is wrong?   just wtf?what is wrong? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:19 pm

I'm sorry but wtf is wrong with me wanting some answers?if this is the way it goes then i gues septic back isn't gonna be pretty eather.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: just wtf?what is wrong?   just wtf?what is wrong? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:30 pm

Errm, it could be the "I dont care what your fcking mood is.." or the fact the whole anger thing was about not knocking, therefore you not knocking, coming in with a sort of attitude... it moves the roleplay to that...
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: just wtf?what is wrong?   just wtf?what is wrong? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:44 pm

whathever idc anymore.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: just wtf?what is wrong?   just wtf?what is wrong? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:51 pm

Falahid

the office thing was an rp as it is in the RP only area of the forum

I am not the one to give you answers MTX and Destiny were doing the show all I had to do was a segment match with Destiny (but dont get me started on that #%& # KoG Bitch £$%$#@)

as a VGM sometimes it is good when someone else does the show because it means that you dont see the endings so when the show goes out it is as much as a surprise to me as it is to you so although yes I do know you are in a match I did not read it so I dont know what happens .

I have done every show for the last 6 weeks so I had a break and was looking forward to reading it as a fan and belive me when I tell you right now I am 1000 times more pissed off than you ( so shut the hell up unless you wannanother chokeslam lol)
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: just wtf?what is wrong?   just wtf?what is wrong? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:56 pm

That's what I tried to say Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: just wtf?what is wrong?   just wtf?what is wrong? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:12 pm

pale im sorry septic... it was the only chance i could have got to confirm it and i didnt even know that anybody else was gonna be online so i didnt take the risk... if i had known about this then i wouldnt have done it and you know that... WHY THE HELL AM I NOT FIRED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just wtf?what is wrong?   just wtf?what is wrong? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just wtf?what is wrong?
Page 1 of 1