X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skullkings introduces him self

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skullking

skullking

Skullkings introduces him self Empty
PostSubject: Skullkings introduces him self   Skullkings introduces him self Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:40 am

Ring anouncer: Please welcome the newest member of X-Rated Wrestling. Standing 7ft tall and weghing in at 275Lbs he is the king of the dead SKULLKING!!!!
Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
The stage explodes with fireworks
The song Dead Man Walking starts playing
Skullking makes his way to the ring
Wearing a black jacket with skulls hanging off of the shoulders and black jeans
Mounting a custom chopper
Preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches
The ringposts explode with flames

Skullking: Today is my first day on X-Rated Wrestling and i intend to show you all just how destructive i can be. You see on my old show PPW i got a bit of a reputation for attacking people for no reason. I like making people scream with pain. injuring another wrestler and puting them in extreme pain makes me feel like winning the biggist championship in the main event of the biggist PPV would make a normal wrestler feel even if i lose the mach. Tonight i intend to show you what i meen.

Sullking drops his mic and walks back stage

Last edited by skullking on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Skullkings introduces him self Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skullkings introduces him self   Skullkings introduces him self Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:44 pm

(Hey skullking... Nice work here but use some of the tools and colors like this...)

Ring Announcer: Please welcome the newest member of X-Rated Wrestling. Standing 7ft tall and weighing in at 275Lbs he is the king of the dead... SKULLKING!!!!
Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
The stage explodes with fireworks
The song Dead Man Walking starts playing
Skullking makes his way to the ring
Wearing a black jacket with skulls hanging off of the shoulders and black jeans
Mounting a custom chopper
Preceded by four druids wearing robes and carrying torches
The ringposts explode with flames

Skullking: Today is my first day on X-Rated Wrestling and i intend to show you all just how destructive i can be. You see on my old show PPW i got a bit of a reputation for attacking people for no reason. I like making people scream with pain... injuring another wrestler and puting them in extreme pain makes me feel like winning the biggest championship in the main event of the biggest PPV! Tonight i intend to show you Exactly... what i mean.

Skullking Drops The Mic and Heads off to Backstage...
Back to top Go down

Skullkings introduces him self
Page 1 of 1