X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what about clips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

what about clips Empty
PostSubject: what about clips   what about clips Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:16 am

i want to ask a question all have clips or at least i think most of us why we never use them in shows i think it will be good to put them when our music hits couse they are for that
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

what about clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about clips   what about clips Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:23 am

yh lol... but its more work to put them all in so if theyre short on time then you cant blame them... we sold 4178 tickets on our livewire! lol my question now... If you request 5000 tickets and dont sell all of them what happens? does it cost some money to request like 2 fantaeuros for ea requested and get 10 for ea sold.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

what about clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about clips   what about clips Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:32 pm

ok ok one at a time god dam it

Stormcrash , ( there is a whole topic on this forum where this has been discussed) I would truely love to put the Youtube clips in the show the trouble I can not just simply cut and paste a link when adding to the show (Its differant with pics??) and unfortunately the original game format is in a foriegn language to me ( Troy thinks it could be Italian ) I have tried pushing buttons and checking it out but I cant work it out . I am sure that MTX will probably have instructionas (see what I did there lol) and on his return I will ask him.

Right Kog your next, I have no Idea, this one is definately one for MTX

but are you offering to go into the street outside the X- Dome and sell the tickets cheep ???
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

what about clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about clips   what about clips Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:47 pm

septic sniff around on the admin panel and see what ya can find. i noticed another thing... if you request too many tickets when you sell less than you requested its allways like either ending in 0 like 100 150 200 250 300 350 400 450 500 550 600 650 700 750 800 850 900 950 1000 etc.... like if you request 16984 tickets you wont sell 15783 you wont sell a number like that you would sell 16000 or 16250 something like that... its not always according to how amny fans we have is it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what about clips Empty
PostSubject: Re: what about clips   what about clips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what about clips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: FAQs-
Jump to: