X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MTX enters the office

Go down 
+2
g man678
MTX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MTX
Admin
MTX

MTX enters the office Empty
PostSubject: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:22 pm

MTX opens the door to see his new office, the furniture is all made out of diamonds..

MTX: "hmm, i could get used to this, now where are the wrestlers.. surely someone wants a match.."

MTX sits back on his chair look at a sign on his desk saying 'General Manager'
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
g man678

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:09 pm

g-man678 bursts into the office and then slams the door behind him. He is temporally blinded by the shine of the diamonds.

he muttered to himself "Heh, seems he's doing well..." and then spoke up

g-man678: "Greetings old friend. I wonder if you remember me?

g-man awaits MTX's answer answer...
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:14 pm

MTX looks at the person standing infront of him.. he seems slightly disorientated by the person..

"There is a possibility that we could of met before.. state your name!"

MTX's Destiny Agents enter the room with a note, MTX reads the note and sends them on patrol..
Back to top Go down
g man678

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:17 pm

g-man678 was startled by the sudden rush of the agents in the room but then dismissed it.

g-man678: "...Rioji....more commonly known as g-man678"
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:26 pm

MTX looks confused..

"I'm afraid i can't remember you at this current point, G-man, is all i can say is welcome to X-RW the only place which is X-Rated.. please meet the other wrestlers, some of them must be thirsty for a match..."

MTX gives G-man a map of where to go incase he gets lost
Back to top Go down
g man678

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:34 pm

g-man678 raises an eyebrow, then just shrugs it off, he mutters to himself "in time, maybe...hmph..."

g-man takes the map.

g-man678:"Thank you kind sir. I am sure that i will quench the thirst of the other wrestlers...good day"

g-man leaves the office
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:39 pm

suddenly someone knocks on the door
Stormcrash opens the door
hello mister MTX i come here couse i wanna request a mach against Angels Wrathand please make it as the rules as brutal as you can i wanna see some blood
Even before some kind of answer Stormcrash turns around and leaves as the door closes MTX hears Stormcrash say
if that weakling don't run away ofcourse
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:13 pm

MTX gets his Destiny Agents to bring storm back down to his office..

"Never walk away after talking to me... Secondly I'm not in a good mood, your match against Angels Wrath is granted"

(OOC send me a promo for the show it will be next tuesday as this is a more substantial match!)
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:42 pm

The cameras follow Stormcrash as enters the gym and sees Angels Wrath working there by himself
hello your name was angels Wrath right, i see your working out haha you defenetly need it
after that Stormcrash grabs some weights and strat working out too
Angels Wrath stops with his training and goes over to Stormcrash
hello Stormcrash, i woud say it's a grave mistake to judge a book by his cover, if you want to fight me we coud do it right now
Angels Wrath steps back and prepare for a braw
Stormcrash looks at him with a carefree smile
haha there iss no need for that if you wanna fight we better do in on the ring. ohh i am going to get some sleep now
Stormcrash heads towward the door as he turns and say
ohh yes and do a good workout you realy need it haha
Offended by his word Angels Wrath junps and hits Stormcrash in the face after wich quetly leaves only sayng
if fighting me is the thing you want i will wait for you on the ring you'll believe or go down, it's your choice
(OCC please show it to Angels to change something if he don't like it )
Back to top Go down
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:08 pm

(OOC: aight, sounds kewl to me. just make it that way *g*)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:57 pm

As Stormcrash, walks out the GM's office, The Ultimate Worrior kicks in:
" yo GM, i'm sick and tired sitting here doin nothing, I came here to FIGHT!"
The Ultimate worrior taking off his shades, staring in GM's eyes : "I WANT A CHALLENGE!"
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Troy Hansen Jr. knocks on the door, before entering to find the ultimate worrier staring down the GM.

TH: Hey boss, I'm getting bored of waiting for a match, but, I know you've got me some good prospects lined up, so I'm happy to wait... However, if you want to kick that rude son of a b****s ass I'm more than ready to.

All three men stare each other down, waiting for someone to make a move.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:37 pm

"How did ya call me???" you can see the vain starts to pump on Worriors forehead.
The ultimate worrior starts a fast walk towards Troy Hansen Jr. throwing the table of the GM across the room..
" your looking for some trouble boy?? cause hell i can give it to ya!" says Worrior nose to nose with Troy Hansen Jr.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:23 pm

Troy Hansen and the Ultimate worrior remain nose to nose for several minutes before Hansen lets a smile fill his face, takes a step forward on worriers foot and speaks speaks back.

TH: I said, you SON OF A BITCHHH!!! Who do you think you calling boy, do you know WHO I AM!. I'm film star, Troy. Hansen. Jr. You think I'm gonna be scared of you, I have no fears about stepping in the ring with you, not for a second. I could step in the ring with you a hundred times, and you wouldn't win once, you little pipsqueak. If you're a 'superstar' like you think, then I must be a legend! If anyones doing the threatening around here it's M.....

MTX interupts with an angry look spreading across his face...

(OOC: I think this is going well, but, now time for MTX to make a decision, potentially).
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:18 pm

".. Right I have had enough of this.. you two will have a match, but it won't be tuesday, troy, i've got plans for you, is what i will say is worrior, i will find someone to fight you on tuesday, just don't let the match be a flop!"

MTX stares at both men, seeing if either of them wants to make a response..
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:27 pm

TH: That's perfect for me, I'll see you there loser.

TH: Troy Hansen stares at Worrior with a smirk on his face, before leaving the office.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:31 pm

The Ultimate worrior puts his shades back on and leaves the room with a smile up his face...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTX enters the office   MTX enters the office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MTX enters the office
Page 1 of 1