X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stormcrash and KOG revenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

Stormcrash and KOG revenge Empty
PostSubject: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:31 pm

Destinys Messenger and Muerte De La Mascara have a mach against one anouther
the mach is nearing it's ending as Stormcrash music hits, Both whrestlers are turning around to see who is comming but no one is.
Few seconds later Stormcrash goes from the other side it seem he was hidding with the crowd. Holding a steel pipe Stormcrash hits Muerte De La Mascara from behind and turn his attention at Destinys Messenger, but Destinys Messenger jumps back and avoid a hit from the pipe and strikes back Stormcrash.
At this moment KOG music hits as KOG runs down the ramp and does a mortal Gangsta Buster to Destinys Messenger.
Stormcrash and KOG are wachin one another as they smile and slap they hands.
Stormcrash preforms a mortal Curse Of Darkness on Muerte De La Mascara and KOG jumps of the ropes preforming ???? (sorry coud not think of a move here so help me )
JT: i don't think Muerte De La Mascara will get up after this
Spanky: yup he wont i don't think there's enyone that can get up from that
KOG grabs Destinys Messenger as Stormcrash grabs the steel pipe and hits him 3 times in the tomach with it after wich stormcrash goes under the ring and grabs from there 2 cans of beer he trows one to KOG as they cheer drink one sip and pour the rest on the two unmoving opponents
JT: they are leaving looking too much happy but i wonder how coud someone leaves happy after doing something horrible as that
Spanky: i am wondering when did Stormcrash hide those beers under the ring.

(KOG feel free to modify as much as you want )
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Hey Stormcrash great piece of work the thing is De La Merta is not on the roster he is a made up character.

but never fear I have a plan and I will use your RP in a couple of weeks time

Thanks
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:20 pm

first of all good work Stormcrash Wink ill copy it sort it out and color it ok Wink
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:22 pm

Destinys Messenger and Muerte De La Mascara have a mach against one another
the match is nearing it's end as Stormcrash music hits, Both wrestlers are turning around to see who is coming but no one is.

JT:" What? What th -"

Stormcrash suddenly jumps over the crowd barrier stunning JT and Spanky. Holding a steel pipe Stormcrash slides into the ring unleashing a Hardcore steel pipe shot to Muerte De La Mascara's back!

Spanky:"That was cold blooded!'
JT:"SSHHHUSSH...i think Destiny is next!"

He turns his attention at Destinys Messenger, but Destinys Messenger jumps back to avoid a hit from the pipe.

Spanky:"That was some nice dodging by Destiny... I think He's ready to unload!"
JT:"Unfortunately I think You're right."

He strikes back furiously at Stormcrash.
At this moment KOG's music hits and KOG runs down the ramp

Spanky:"No... not this guy... It was about to get fun!"
JT:"I think Destiny will still get what was planned!

Knowing stormcrash is temporaily grounded Destiny's Messenger seizes on the opporunity to take both men out.
Destiny's messenger takes hold of the steel pipe as KOG slides into the ring and dodges a dagerous blow to his head!

JT:"Now That was close!"

KOG reverses with a MORTAL Gangsta Press on Destinys Messenger.
Stormcrash and KOG are watching one another as they smile and slap they hands. Out of No where Muerte De La Mascara jumps into the middle of the ring looking to take out KOG!
Stormcrash in the nick of time performs a Hardcore Curse Of Darkness on Muerte De La Mascara!

Spanky:"Destiny Will get up and show these freaks why he's incharge!"
JT:"Shut Up Spanky...Destiny is out and now thanks to Stormcrash Muerta is out too!"

Stormcrash signals to KOG as he attempts to throw Muerta towards him... KOG jumps on the ropes heading for muerta with an outstreched hand peforming a Hardcore Gangsta Flick!

JT:"I don't think Muerte will get up after this assault!"
Spanky:"He wont get up but just wait till Destiny Does!"

As Spanky Says These words Destiny Begins to move his limbs. Stormcrash Suddenly Jumps out the ring and throws a steel chair in as he slides in... He sets it up with the steel pipe to make it balance forming a sort of V-Shape. KOG understands and grabs Destinys Messenger and lifts him up on his shoulders...

JT:"This will be painful"
Spanky stares at his partner enraged
Spanky:"THIS WILL BE REVERSED!"

KOG throws down Destiny showing imense power right on the steel chair breaking him in half and more!

Spanky:"NO!"
JT:"YES!"

Stormcrash gets out the ring and looks under it... he finds some barbed wire... he grabs it along with 2 cans of beer

JT:"Beer?"

Stormcrash gives half the barbed wire to KOG and tells him what to do... he sets it up on destiny and drags him to the middle of the ring and bounces against the ropes performing a Hardcore gangsta Splash oh and theres the typical signature FART!.

JT:"WOW! Creative!"

That has left destiny lying in the middle of the ring in a mess... Stormcrash smiles and ties up Muerta in the ropes!? He then places the barbed wire on Muerta and Lands a Perfect LEGENDARY Sweet chin music right where the barbed wire was!

JT:"More blood?... I can't watch!"

Due to being tied up in the ropes Muerta does not fly out the ring. Stormcrash picks up the 2 cans of beer lying on the ground and throws one to KOG as they cheer they both drink one sip and pour the rest on the two unmoving opponents.

JT:
" Thats just adding Insult to injury... I wonder if they're done?"
Spanky done sulking prepares to talk
Spanky:"I...I..I Wonder if theres more beer?"
JT:"Shut Up!"

Laughing KOG and Stormcrash leave the ring and walk past the rushing medical crew heading backstage!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:22 pm

You like?
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 pm

KOG this is perfect ty for making it just for the show
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:55 pm

stormcrash i need a bit of help... you know where i say LEGENDARY SWEET CHIN MUSIC ...i forgot to write super kick lol and second do you have any finshers or trademarks that require the opponent to be standing or stunned?
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:12 am

Uhm... quick question... isn't Muerte DM's pawn? Why would they square off... especially since he's only made appearances to attack people?
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:06 am

nope i don't have those i have grogy running oponent both whrestlers running and grounded that reminds me i hae to put them in the who am i section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormcrash and KOG revenge   Stormcrash and KOG revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stormcrash and KOG revenge
Page 1 of 1