X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Number one contendership ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marabuntha

marabuntha

Number one contendership ... Empty
PostSubject: Number one contendership ...   Number one contendership ... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:27 am

A very happy looking Yappel leaves the GM's office as Troy Hansen JR. arrives.

TH: What's up with you, what are you so happy about?

Y: None of your business cowboy!

Troy grabs Yappel by the arm.
TH: You'd better show some respect for the next X-RW champion littel squirt!

Yappel starts laughing.
Y: It looks like the tide has changed ... The General manager has set up a match between me and Jimmy Lee ... for the number one contendership for the X-RW belt! It looks like you, cowboy, missed the train! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

A furious Troy Hansen storms in the GM's Office without knocking.
TH: Whatta hell do you think you're doing man! Putting Jimmy Lee and Yappel in a match for the number one contendership! There is only one man that worthy of a title shot , and that's me ... Troy Hansen Jr!

Septic : Calm down Troy, calm down. I know you haven't had your title-rematch against KOG ... But this is business ... The crowd love to see other faces emerge for titleshots. That's what makes it all so exciting. And at this moment, Jimmy Lee and Yappel, are on the top of my list to get a shot. You are only third. So ... if by wonder ... Yappel would forfeit the match ... then you are next in line.

Without saying another word, Troy Hansen rushes out the office, slamming the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Number one contendership ...   Number one contendership ... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:38 am

Troy walks around in the corridor mumbling about what just happened as he litteraly runs in to Marabuntha.

MARA: Watch out boso ... You've been drinkin or something?

TH: Aah, get lost freak!
Troy pushes Marabuntha away, but gets pushed himself face first against the wall.

MARA: No one speaks to me like that ... and gets away with it. I have been training a lot lately, and I'm so eager to show what I've got in store for all who try to cross me.

TH: Ok, Ok, I'm sorry ... I didn't mean it. It's just that ... I'm a bit disappointed ... I just heard that none of us two are in the title picture anymore ... The big shots are now Yappel and Jimmy The Big Hit Lee ... If it wasn't for Morris, you would be standing there you know.

MARA: Me? Yes, of caurse, ME!!! Not that little squeek.

TH: That's what I thought too. But now ... It looks like we both will have to wait until an oppurtunity comes ... It's not like something is gonna happen to Yappel ... so our next shot can be ages away.

Marabuntha backs off and looks worried, as Troy turns around and leaves, with an evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Number one contendership ...   Number one contendership ... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:04 am

Footage from the Parkinglot :
https://x-rw.forumotion.com/parking-lot-f9/number-1-contendership-what-happend-t230.htm#1791

Troy Hansen knocks gently on the door of the GM's Office and enters.

TH: Hey there chief! The strangest thing just happened! I've just been informed that ...

Septic: Yeah Yeah, I know ... Somebody has taken out Yappel, and I certainly hope ... that it wasn't you who did it ...

TH: No no, it hurts me to see, that after all this time, you still don't trust me. But that does NOT take away... that now I'm next in line to take Morris' place.

Before Septic could answer, the door flies open ... as Marabuntha stands in the door opening.

MARA: Hey Septic ... The strangest thing just happened!

Septic: Dammit! Is our roster only filled with idiots or what! YES!! I'VE HEARD!!!! MANY TIMES ... But I do not see, what that has to do with you Marabuntha, Troy is the only one who benefits of this. He's next in line.

Marabuntha's mouth falls open ... he looks at Troy, who gives him a taunting nod.

MARA: You f*****g BASTARD!!!

Before Septic could come between them, Marabuntha lifts Troy up, and powerbombs him through the GM's desk.

Septic: ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR MINDS OR WHAT!!!! I've had it with you both ... GET OUT!!! And if I see one of you two again in the next 24 hours, I make sure you BOTH GET FIRED!

Troy crawls to the door, but gets kicked again by Marabuntha.

MARA: You'll pay for this Troy ...

Septic: Just one other thing! The match for the number one contendership has just been altered.

Troy and Marabuntha, look up.

Septic: It's gonna be ...
Jimmy "The Big Hit" Lee
... vs ....
Troy Hansen Jr.
... vs ...
MARABUNTHA!
in a Triple Threat Match!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number one contendership ...   Number one contendership ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number one contendership ...
Page 1 of 1