X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guys lets clean this shit up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

guys lets clean this shit up Empty
PostSubject: guys lets clean this shit up   guys lets clean this shit up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:28 am

Guys in the absence of authority (MTX) this forum has gone to shit

. firstly we have messages , any personel stuff i.e messages to each other, this is were you do it

. I need 2 moderators to clean this crap up and to monitor rankings and the like. KOG youre in as youre application has been pending for some time but i need 2 more please apply below > this position will envolve monitoring the forum and deleting inapropriate material and moving posts to were they should be posted ie from rp to ooc

. from this moment on the RP areas are for RP only no ((((OOC )))) any OOC coments should be made in messages the RP areas will be used for segments , Promos even matches for the up coming shows (segment matches as previously discussed)

. please if we start a discussion in one forum do not carry it to other forums

. thanks for youre patience guys but we do need to cleen up our act a little including as previously discussed can we ( In the who are you section ) do our avatars in thumbnail after looking at other shows is anyone arty enough to put our avatars into a playing card format , what i would really like is like a Top Trumps kind of style wiyh our pictures at the top and some stats underneath

> I can if need be , when writing an official match change the names of the combatants i.e. lets say its Jimmy the big hit lee vs Troy i can change jimmys name to marabuntha but he will have jimmys finishing moves and taunts ( Jimmy would recieve the offical apearance fee but you would appear in the show) so i would like you all to edit the section that says list finishing moves to include what they say in a match ie Septic grabs his apponent by the throat and slams him to the mat perfectly exicuting a Mortal ?????? and when it says septic is about to perform his taunt Septic kisses his hand and slaps his own ass executing a kiss my ass mother fucker

I think its for the best for all of us that we all (including myself) learn to use the forum effectivly
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: guys lets clean this shit up   guys lets clean this shit up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:52 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: guys lets clean this shit up   guys lets clean this shit up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:53 pm

I guess I could clean things up a little as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guys lets clean this shit up   guys lets clean this shit up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guys lets clean this shit up
Page 1 of 1