X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Empty
PostSubject: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:48 pm

Hey troy... Did you get the invite from my stable boss fifa...if you did and have a tp then go ahead and accept Wink
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:58 pm

Yep, and challenged someone really shitty, we won ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:03 pm

lol i just challened one stable and they were all level 2's but we will go up the rankings soon... when we had the other guy who restared his character we were 139th
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:56 pm

I hate it when that happens, in my stable the same thing did occur.

How old can you get in this game anyhow?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:07 pm

you retire at 60 but you can restart at any time you like as with everything in life as the game goes on you learn things that would of really helped at the biginning like they say about which type balanced, speed , resistance etc which is better/stronger? or you just get fed up with your character

like Septic for instance i can only go so far with the character
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:28 am

Only go so far? Nah... there's always room for improvement... eventually... somehow...

course, it would be nice to see those guys that have played since the inception vanish and restart...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:13 am

Ultimate Worrior had to restart but as MTX is the only one with the recruit button he has to wait for him to come back before he can get back on
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:36 pm

I figured this is an outside fed bit sooo, just thought I'd say I'm 302nd in Lvl. 10 yet I'm already being challenged by the master (and losing I might add, how much health does Zangief have!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:18 pm

Jep, me to.

He was just in yellow when he won the match.
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:21 pm

I just noticed another thing :

NWC - National Wrestling Championship
Roster: X-Rated Wrestling

We are not regional anymore ?
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:24 pm

Just noticed that too. We've been promoted!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Smile i beat zangief and kept him on dark green...i hit 2 gangsta slams and 1 gangsta flick when apachai challenged me i got him to orange and then he won...

he has 2000+ hp and damage resistance is 96 i think Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW   Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troy... Stable Outside of X-RW
Page 1 of 1