X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A word from our sponsers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

A word from our sponsers Empty
PostSubject: A word from our sponsers   A word from our sponsers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:53 pm

i was thinking (danderous) you know in the middle of Raw when Jerry the King says about skittles and such well i thought it might be fun to do it with fake adverts you know funny ones with maybe a catchy line or two Like NOBBYS if youve got piles then sooth them in style (nobby styles is slang for piles) and if our art department (Titanictus ) ???? can do a made up pick that would be even better ????

Also maybe you see those funny signs for real firms i once saw Crack Attack on the side of a plasters van and i have seen other ones on tinternet

also i dont know the rules stand but what about if youve got a mate who's in a band and maybe have a new single out or maybe a mate with a chip butty shop then maybe we could plug it but i dont know about real adverts we might get into trouble ???

Last edited by Septic on Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: A word from our sponsers   A word from our sponsers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Well, I think the first idea is kind of clever.

As for on the notes of the second item in question. it would probably cause a problem, however if we could clear it with the higher-ups (such as with the big boys of TWG), then it could work as advertising for them as well as TWG... so you never know.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: A word from our sponsers   A word from our sponsers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:53 am

the fake advertesing idea is good the real is realy bad Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: A word from our sponsers   A word from our sponsers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:39 pm

we could do individual adversting Wink and totally prepared for that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A word from our sponsers   A word from our sponsers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A word from our sponsers
Page 1 of 1