X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a story for the shows

Go down 
+2
The King Of Gangsters
Stormcrash
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

a story for the shows Empty
PostSubject: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:32 am

i thought we coud make a story that will last at least 5-6 shows or more it will be story on episodes and every episode will be writed by a diferend person countinuing the last and he will chose the characters that will be in it it will be something without fights just to entartaint the ones that read it i thought about a detective story about a serial beater of wrestlers and MTX will choose 2-3 wresters to investigate i shoud write the first story couse it is my idea

here it goes

as 3rd person falls for a unknown character MTX calls destiny in his office. Destiny enters and sees MTX waching some security tapes.
Destiny: i am here boss what is it
MTX: i've been waching security tapes all day but nothing, as those guys beet them self up there is nothing on the tapes NOTING!!!!! only on one tape there are 10 minutes missing probably the one who did it is the one who is beating my whrestlers, but the security guy Tom did no see no one taking or messing with the tapes What is going on darn it
Destiny: i have an idea MTX, if someone is beating wrestlers isn't it better that the wrestlers take care of it
MTX: that's is a great idea find 3 wrestlers fast give them their orders does not matter what method they will use just tell them to find who it is before more wrestlers falls fictims to that man

thats my part of the story if you like the idea writhe the rest parts you choose the heroes the criminal/criminals the weapon the story i think it will be great to putt them on the shows like those storries on the newspapers when you wait for the next one wanthing to see what will happen next
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:02 pm

IS MTX COMING BACK?
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:38 pm

What's this? Like a sort of crime solving thing?
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:41 pm

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:54 pm

something like that troy i think of it as a game we all put parts continuing the last part and it coud be intresting for those who read it

marabutha even i don't know who it is somewere in someone part we might find who it is i was thinking of a pool to see who will it be but that will happen in time

Last edited by Stormcrash on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:56 pm

cant we just play a game a ooc game just on the forum ... ill start the story and it can be ANYTHING you want it to be but your post can only have four words at a time... ill start

Once upon a time...
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:59 pm

i think it is more itresting like that couse we can put it on the shows and make an intresting story for those who read our shows mabye in the end we coud make some maches of revenge based on those stories like i did not say who the 3 atacked guys was and there may be many more atacked
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:04 pm

I know I said this a while ago, and although it is a separate incident to the other attacks, someone could attempt to set me up linking to this:

*Troy Hansen comes back into the car park, mumbling to himself.*

TH: Hmm, he may well guess it was me, but lets just make it a little more difficult for him.

*Troy Hansen walks over to the security booth where, as usual Tom is asleep. He takes the tape from today, and replaces it with one from several days prior, before pressing record again. Tom wakes up having heard Hansen and is at first startled.*

Tom: HEY! What are you doing in here? What's that in you're hand? Woah, look at the blood everywhere, what has been going on in here.

TH: OH, umm, well there's been another attack, and the boss requested the tape, so I'm getting it for him.

Tom: Oh, weeell you better be telling the truth BOY.

TH: Don't worry I am. And, just so you know the rumour going around is that you're the attackers next target..

*Hansen walks out with a smirk on his face and with the tape, leaving Tom scared witless. This time he really will battle to keep his eyes open..*

TH: Right time to get Marabuntha.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:08 pm

it was proffesor Plum in the library with a candlestick ............... Cluedo

i'm right arn't i
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:36 pm

I'm not quite sure what this is about...

is it to solve who Cloud right is? Muerte? Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? No clue...
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:41 pm

I think it links to MTX. They said 3 wrestlers find out who was carrying out the attacks, perhaps that means MTX.... I dunno, my bit confused the issue I think.
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:49 pm

Okay... so...

It links to MTX? Or it links to Muerte de la massacara? Or it links to Marabuntha's minions? Or it links to Detinys absolute power? Or it links to Cloud Right? Or it links to???

AHH!!! Too much information to process!

Or do many of these have over-lapping things? Such as muerte (Spanish for Death or dead, HAH I remember my basic Spanish class!!!) = Cloud = MTX missing = the attacks on Septic and Toxic = the attacks on KOG = Destinys Messenger?

The mysteries surrounding this show... I think if the people who watch the show knew what was going on back-stage, we'd have alot more fans.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:50 pm

True we are too smart for our fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 pm

ohhhhhhhh no the part of the game is not to find who did it but to create a story that we coud even use as seagment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a story for the shows   a story for the shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a story for the shows
Page 1 of 1