X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

g-mans arrival to the arena

Go down 
+2
Titanictus
g man678
6 posters
AuthorMessage
g man678

g-mans arrival to the arena Empty
PostSubject: g-mans arrival to the arena   g-mans arrival to the arena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 pm

g-man678 arrives to the parking lot on his black custom built motorbike, the roar of the engine is heard thoughout the lot.

g-man678:"Well im here, now what...?"
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: g-mans arrival to the arena   g-mans arrival to the arena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Titanictus arrives on his cobalt-blue Yamaha YZF R6, parks it, gets off, reaches into one of his bike's saddlebags, and takes out a couple of salmon wraps,

"Yo! I'm Titanictus. Fancy a salmon wrap? Smoked salmon, lettuce and sauce. I wrapped them myself. They're great!"

Titanictus extends his hand holding one of the salmon wraps to see if anyone wants it.
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: g-mans arrival to the arena   g-mans arrival to the arena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 7:47 pm

skiellor snatches a salmon wrap

and then starts to speak to Titanictus 'cheers mate for this i mean corse i look like a bird dont i ? coz birds eat fish. do i look like a seagull?

skiellor starts to walk away then turns and throws the salmon wrap at Titanictus.

it appears that skiellor doesnt want to make any friends.

he then leaves the parking lot
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: g-mans arrival to the arena   g-mans arrival to the arena Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Chris Tatum walks throught the parking lot and see's Titanicus and his Salmon Wraps.

Chris : Hi There, I'm Chris Tatum, I'm a New signing here who are you?

Titan : Im Titanicus im new here too, Wanna Wrap?

Titanicus holds a wrap out to Chris. Chris accepts the wrap and takes a big bite

MMM, Salmon, Cheers dude

Hope ya dont mind Titan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: g-mans arrival to the arena   g-mans arrival to the arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:00 pm

"that chap clearly needs to lighten up" Titanictus says completely unphased... he stops talking for a moment... and his cheeks start to burn red... "he ruined my food! THAT DOES IT!" Titanictus starts to storm in the GM's office direction and pauses again for a moment... turning briefly around... "hmm... hey there! Nice to meet you. I'm terribly sorry but I need to take care of something. Catch you later!"
Back to top Go down
g man678

PostSubject: Re: g-mans arrival to the arena   g-mans arrival to the arena Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:17 pm

g-man678 sighs and shakes his head at the events that past

g-man678: "i honestly hope this is worthy of my time..."

g-man678 makes his way to the gym
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: g-mans arrival to the arena   g-mans arrival to the arena Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:51 am

A blue Dodge viper is parking in the parking lot
Stormcrash gets of and look around, there's many cars and bikes around
hmmm today is my fors mach. today is day i show the weakling some power,but first some food.
Stormcrash heads in direction of the Titanictus cafeteria
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: g-mans arrival to the arena   g-mans arrival to the arena Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:33 pm

Suddenly out of nowhere arrives a brand new shining black SUV, everybody wonders who the h*** can that be..
Slowly the door opens, a tall, black long haired buffed guy stepping out of the car:
"I heard somebody looking for a challenge around here??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: g-mans arrival to the arena   g-mans arrival to the arena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

g-mans arrival to the arena
Page 1 of 1