X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?

Go down 
+6
ChrisTatum
falahid
Troy Hansen Jr.
marabuntha
Justin Case
sk1ellor
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sk1ellor

What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Empty
PostSubject: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:40 am

yo does anyone know what this

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

it is appearing everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:13 pm

I haven't seen it all... where have you seen it at?

.... why does it feel like I'm doing the Chris Jericho "break the code" thing....
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:43 pm

It was in shows and in gm office and in my return with titanictus in the lounge and more seem to be appearing :S

case what do you think?!
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: EVERYONE READ   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:47 am

Seriously what is this cloud stuff all about, it appeared on the show as well it's appearing everywhere..

anyone know anything?
post your thoughts please!!
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 1:02 am

I haven't seen that anywhere cyclops

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

Don't HIDE from the Truth!
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:57 am

Right so are you telling me you wrote that stuff above then because to be honest it is getting more frequent, people are editing it out, but it keeps coming back...

is it a virus on the forum?
or is this some form of rp going over everything?!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:53 am

I figured out what it means!!!

That is all...

Honestly, no clue... but it'll be interesting to see the results...
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:08 am

lol, I figured it out lol!

What kind of mindgames are they playing with us. It's MADNESS I SAY!!!

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

This is just the beginning!
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:20 pm

well this is coming up everywhere still,
i just swear that i have seen the cloud stuff before... on here!

and no its not 47 Razz

ahh as you two are the only two bothering to help figure this out we need to know!!!

think any other ideas?

do youthink the top means anything, i think thats just crap trying to put you off but then in some of them they have that personal message!
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:33 pm

MTX MTX MTX.....

MTX is gonna get ya.... (I think anyway)
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Well, I haven't seen all the saying yet... I've only seen three... is there more?

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

Fight the RIGHT cause
Troy HANSEN WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU WILL BE THERE LOOK FOR THE ClOuDs!
tsugua
RECLAIM THE THROWN
YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SIN
NEW IS SOMETHING BIG IS COMING

If there's any more... we can copy them and put them here... I think the sayings might be a part of it.

My answer is still 47. It's the meaning of life you know (I wonder if anyone even knows what I'm referring to here...)

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

tsugua

Last edited by Justin Case on Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 5:50 pm

another new one...

Troy HANSEN WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU WILL BE THERE LOOK FOR THE ClOuDs!

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

RECLAIM THE THROWN
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:11 pm

OOOOWW! My title. tongue

Anyway, I've added teh smoke to my entrance because of all this. Cool

'ClOuD RiGhT'

Decript TSUGUA
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:56 pm

I like smoke....

New ones I've seen... and the old ones... some seem to address a certain person... I've added a few notes and theories...

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

Fight the RIGHT cause
Troy HANSEN WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU WILL BE THERE LOOK FOR THE ClOuDs! -- To Troy, obviously.
tsugua -- August spelled backwards, could be a notification of when all will be revealed.
RECLAIM THE THROWN -- This is two-fold... the X-RW title just got vacated... but Troy or Marabuntha could reclaim the THRONE... however, thrown could mean something else... like a thrown match...
YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SIN -- This was in a Marabuntha chat... after screwing over MTX and Troy, is this any surprise eventually he'll get revenge taken on him?
NEWS IS SOMETHING BIG IS COMING -- In one of my chats. What exactly is big? Who's involved? Am I involved???
TH3 oWLS ARE NoT WHAT THEY S33M ... -- Not a flipping clue. Unless they're talking about the Emo band from Chicago...

Since we're on the subject of mysteries... anyone have a theory if that Muerte guy that always attacks KOG since he's come to the show and Cloud Right might be one in the same? If so, why?

Last edited by Justin Case on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:16 pm

so you guys dont post this stuf at the end of your comment?it just appears?strange
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Just noticed that !@#$%^&* ()@$#%%&() = 1 ? ? 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ' 4 ? 5 5 7 9 0

I'm clutching at straws with desperate all over them now!

Also:

take Cloud Right

Capitals: COD RGT
Small: luih

Could COD RGT stand for anything Question

I was thinking that Ripper dude came from the rafters, could MTX gonna be coming from the rafters with him on his return. Hmmmm. scratch

Reclaim the throne could be to do with MTX taking his chair back geek

All we do know is it's all Destiny and his lots fault.... lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:39 pm

I have one on one of my posts from yesterday which says HE KNOWS, any clues?? and its not on all posts just on a certain few!!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:23 pm

I can attest to one thing.

I haven't put any of the purple writings of Cloud in my blogs... and I'm pretty positive no one else has either (you'd see that they edited their post is that was the case).

And Troy, very good idea about the throne... the two numbers your missing are 2 and 3.

COD RGT
luih

Hmm... Fish regiment? Waitaminute.... TITANICTUS!!! It's all you, isn't it??? Razz
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:26 pm

That's what I was thinking thinking but it would actually be 1'~4567890....
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Theory:

MTX:

Tab Members : NO MTX (of caurse he's abducted and chained in my cellar)

Or invisible?
Ony Admins can change posts.

It surely got all of us going, it has been a while since there was so many traffic on the forum!
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:01 pm

I can actually vouch that it's not MTX, I logged into his account (know him in real life) to see if ppl sent him messages about the show... ive been doing it recently in case there is ppl out there sending important stuff to him
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:30 pm

What can this be? Interesting Stuff

CLOUD?

3,12.15,21,4... nothing

RIGHT?

18,9,7,8,20...nope...????? SPooky stuff this
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:35 pm

Who the hell is it then. Has to be admin surely...
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Spoken to all the admins (me, septic, mtx, titanictus) and none of us are doing it... and we have no idea who is
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Spoooky!

EDIT: Didn't Ripper become an admin for a while? Could it be him? Hasn't been on since June though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next