X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrances or Special Abilities...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Case

Justin Case

Entrances or Special Abilities... Empty
PostSubject: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:42 am

Okay, I'm curious... during my course of time in the ring and what not... I'm trying to figure out what's better, and I need help with the advice on this.

Special abilities or Entrances.

I'm more interested in which is better for the show in the long run... I've been sinking all of my money into entrances every time I get a cool 10k, but I'm wondering if I'm going down the wrong path here, and should work on the special abilities instead...

Please advise... would like some help here. Smile
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:15 pm

It's a hard choice, and I don't know what is the better one.

Better entrances give you more stars in the end. More stars give more exp points, that we can use to get some advanced techniques, though that takes a while until you have enough stars ...

Then the special abilities seem to be easier to get, but do they really have the same effect like the advanced techniques ... and in a match it's never certain that they will be activated.

So I can only give you more questions and less answers here silent

We don't know how the game-algorithms go of caurse ...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:45 pm

Justin ...you're doing the right thing... im doing it too..what you're doing is spending money to get more xp which you can use on advanced techniques...Special abilites well it doesn't really make much of a difference for the fed but having spent 10,000 to 15,000 fantaeuros on it is fine Wink
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Good to know I'm still on the right track... I guess eventually I'll throw some more money on those special abilities... like when I have about 10-20 more entrances in each slot... yeah... so that'll be awhile...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:50 pm

lol i only ahve 2,2,2,2,3 !!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:51 pm

Heck, I'm only 2,2,0,2,2 (vehicle? Bah!!! I didn't even want the companion... but still, I could always think of giving my trainer a bit of personality...))
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:55 pm

lol i dont care about that really im just increasing it! i should get 5-6 exp in the shows roughly
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:15 pm

I've just changed my mind completely about this. Sold my special abilities and now have, 5,5,0,5,6 for my entrance. Has yet to take any real effect though...
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:26 pm

Well, that's a guaranteed 2 xp on shows, 1 without it.

Bah... I need some tourney points... like 20... My special abilities rarely come into affect, and I could definitely use the 40k back I pumped into them in the beginning. 4 more entrance levels would definitely help.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:37 pm

im keeping to of my special abilties... but i might get rid of the power body... and just keep damage resistance Wink

you can get 60 odd tp without paying every month if you tried... you get the bonus for voting the googlewg thing and the monthly vote percentage thingy...

lol i used to think if you just clicked on the links you got the vote but then a heartbreaker change and i had to do it the hard way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrances or Special Abilities...   Entrances or Special Abilities... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrances or Special Abilities...
Page 1 of 1