X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy reunion, Biohazard...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Devil

Happy reunion, Biohazard... Empty
PostSubject: Happy reunion, Biohazard...   Happy reunion, Biohazard... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm

Toxic Avenger heading to his vehicle, then someone just push him from behind...

"Hey, what's up?" says Toxic Avenger. He then turn around, and...

BANG!!! A chair shot on head!!!

Is those three again! Is EvilDave, Evil Devil and Abbas The Jihadist!

BANG!!! BANG!!! BANG!!!

They continue to demolish Toxic Avenger until he is unconcious, then they just leave Toxic Avenger on the ground with his own blood...

"CHAMP??? Happy reunion in the ward, Biohazard... Haa..."
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Happy reunion, Biohazard...   Happy reunion, Biohazard... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:35 pm

as Stormcrash walks in the parking lot looking for information regarding septic case hee sees Toxic avenger covered in his own blood showing no sings of live
ohhh this is great, soo it was message to the biohazard and now i have to carry a second person to Jane... but wait a minute the parking lot is full of cameras this is great i will soon be free of that bloody case
Stormcrash looks at the security guy booth and see him sleeping... goes quaetly to him and gives him a devastating wake up kick
Tom: ohhh my ribs what's going on here
Tom looks around seeing Stormcrash ready to pop a gasket as he looks further hee sees toxic avenger drowning in his own blood
Tom: ohh my god what happened here
ok lisen here i want the security tape now or i will tell MTX you were sleeping on duty again
Tom: ok ok here take it
Stormcrash takes the tape and toxic and leaves in direction of the psysio
Back to top Go down
matador

matador

PostSubject: Re: Happy reunion, Biohazard...   Happy reunion, Biohazard... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:24 am

Matador watches everything, including the scene on the security room... looks wryly to his lover and flashes an evil grin...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy reunion, Biohazard...   Happy reunion, Biohazard... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy reunion, Biohazard...
Page 1 of 1