X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messages to GMs on Segments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Messages to GMs on Segments Empty
PostSubject: Messages to GMs on Segments   Messages to GMs on Segments Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:58 pm

I just wanna know, have Destiny and MTX got my messages, they don't seem to be being sent...
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Messages to GMs on Segments   Messages to GMs on Segments Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:59 pm

I've had your most recent one
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Messages to GMs on Segments   Messages to GMs on Segments Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:03 pm

Okay then, I've just tidied my inbox, outbox etc. If my outbox was 100% full would they not send, because it almost was... Upon looking again I think it is just ones to MTX which have not been sent, which I assume is because he hasn't been on in a while...
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Messages to GMs on Segments   Messages to GMs on Segments Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:15 pm

99% of the time i have a full inbox
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messages to GMs on Segments   Messages to GMs on Segments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messages to GMs on Segments
Page 1 of 1