X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-Rated knock outs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:48 pm

Any chance of a womens devision , Check out Sapphire lvl phwoar

X-Rated knock outs 28017510
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Hey! I know her! We're on the same stable.
She asked me to make that lettering on her picture.
She's looking for a federation too!

I hear everyone keeps turning her down because women can't fight men.
Bollocks if ya ask me!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:45 pm

what about Lady_Etherina (something like that) level 5

X-Rated knock outs 19710010
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:49 pm

whos the hot chick with Tatum is she a wrestler or his Vallet havn't seen her for a bit shes hot

am i allowd to sign up my Nurse Stella as a wrestler or would i get into trouble for multy accounting ???

or could we just make up chicks for the roster ???
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:02 pm

I'd be fine with women in the same division as the men. Look at Andy Kaufman!
Look at Chyna from the WWE! I'm sure she could bash most of the roster, no sweat.

Summer (lvl3)
X-Rated knock outs 249533

What level do you have to be to join a federation? 4?
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:26 pm

yea it woud be great to have some girls here even a women title
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:38 am

Summer's my tag team partner, Lady Eth is already in another fed... but Sapph would be nice to have added to the roster.

I've brought it up to Summer to join the fed, but right now she's going through alot of personal issues and I haven't brought it up since... I could ask again... :-P

*goes back to his hospital bed to be attended to by Septic's nurse... LOL*

And yes, I think a female added to the roster would add some flavor to the show... and maybe even some more people to RP with promos and such... whoot! More promos! More storyline!!! Yay! And who says women can't wrestle men? I watch some of the other showsthat have their women pummeling guys... LOL

Last edited by Justin Case on Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:56 am

says federations none on lady f's profile

and give me back my nurse you cheeky bugger

X-Rated knock outs Nurse_14
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:00 am

Hmm... MTX, Destiny, oh poweful GM & VGM... think we can do a little active recruiting here? WOuld be nice to add a few more people to the roster that might make the show a bit more flavorful Smile
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:15 pm

of course if they did recruit any ladies we would have to delete this page ...... or they wouldn't stay long lol
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 pm

Alright, Saphire just told me she wants to join and sent a message to MTX asking about it.
Problem is, she already has a contract offer from some other guys in the international federations and is willing to take them up on it if we don't.

MTX or Destinys, are you guys around?
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:53 pm

Uhm... convince her by asking her really sweetly since they haven't been on in nearly a day... sigh...
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:10 pm

guys after you have stopped drueling,
i have offered her a contract, now keep your tails between your legs
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Titanictus

Titanictus

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:58 pm

EEEK, she's in! Quick! Hide this thread!

I... uh... don't know these people...

*runs away in panic*
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:29 pm

now we just need some for her to fight oooohhhhhh yyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Sapphire the first lady of X-RW

she could come in on Saturday and power bomb the interviewer chick ????

titan if you could design her a belt she could be a champ from a fed in new new japan who has defected to X-RW in search of better competition ( besides shes a level 4 and could probably beat some of the men)

Awsome news

flower welcome to the family Sapphire , come too daddy lol
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 4:02 pm

ya welcome sapphire hope you will have a good time with us sweaty guys Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Justn If the boss would be so kind as too recruit Summer and she could at first be introduced as your new manager then you could write storys envolving her and then when she's ready she can become more envolved herself.

theres alot of ladies in level one ?????
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:51 pm

Stormy, that's not sweat.. well, for you it might be sweat... I call it taking a shower. Twisted Evil

And yes, Septic... Summer's already agreed to apply once she reaches level 4. However she doesn't feel like she's ready just yet. And if need be, I'll cut promos... but she might not need me to. I'm curious, though... are you just doing random searches for women?? LOL

Oh, and Sapphire, welcome to X-RW... I look foward to you beating me in the ring... since everyone else does.

*crawls back to his hospital bed*
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:13 pm

haha they road beetween the ring and the showers area is long one case
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:45 pm

searching randomly for women on the challenges page by typing in random girls names and seeing what comes up................. no don't be silly .I seem to of had a large contingent of the ladies challenging me on my invitational (Sapphire being one of many) unfortunately there arnt many supporters so not many pictures im affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 4:49 pm

so are we gonna get Summer as well then

Please Boss Please, Please, Please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Rated knock outs Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Rated knock outs   X-Rated knock outs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Rated knock outs
Page 1 of 1