X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stable Formation Anyone??

Go down 
+5
Troy Hansen Jr.
Titanictus
The Ultimate Worrior
MTX
Septic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Stable Formation Anyone?? Empty
PostSubject: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:32 am

I have noticed there are quit a few Demon type Goul Wrestlers on our roster does anyone of them feel like building a heel stable , i mean i can see a few cliques starting up allready and i feel like a stable would be a good idea at this point it could bring with it a huge amount of material for some cracking storylines
including
some decent feuds envolving a lot of outside interferance
the formation of a face stable to combat the Evil heel stable (it wouldn't work the other way round)
A stand alone character who deals with them on his own
rifts between heel stable members i.e. someone turning face
the inevetable break up of the stable.

a stable normally consists of maybe two big men at least one wrestler from each belt catagory and a tag team and maybe a mentor who doesn't really wrestle as much. thats maybe 5-6 wrestlers

( i remember the undertaker having the ministry of darkness stable and saying he answers to a higher power who would occaisionally come out wearing a huge cloak so you couldn't see who it was , it turned out to be Vince Macman himself even though the ministry were feuding with him and his family at the time so GM, VGM or maybe even new VGM)

well what do you all think????
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:38 pm

i will be honest about this,
me and destiny have been in stables on other shows before, and they've always crumbled, for one to work here, you would need a heel stable, i.e. destiny leading and a face stable, i.e. me leading, now for this to work, you must get as you say around 5-6 for this, can i suggest if you want to take the idea forward get peeps onside! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:16 am

So Peeps you heard the boss whos in ??

i would like to be in the face stable and i would be more than happy to write promos and segments for the shows.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate Worrior

The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:03 pm

i'm in too, FACE Smile
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:15 pm

I'm IN! FOOD... uh, FACE!
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:18 pm

The only problem with this at the minute is that most of the ghoulish guys as you put it either aren't active, or are a face. I know we change etc., but I can't see who'll be heel.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:44 pm

hmmm not sure if i am face with all that teasing but i woud want to join too
Back to top Go down
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:25 pm

Seems like everyone wants to be face.... well, i think i make it a better heel *g* So count me in if you want to
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:00 pm

If titanticus is in the face I'd like to be!!
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Everyone on Angel's Wrath... BUNDLE!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:55 pm

i've got him quick grab his legs he's a wriggly bugger !!!! affraid affraid

It doesn't have to be gouls/demons V and if it was a work with MTX and Destiny as the leaders then they could chose who they want (i mean Destiny is in a tag with G-spot and hes not a goul)

and Faces can do run ins and hit people with chair shots i think we could have some fun with this NWO styley .

i think that if MTX wasn't the leader of the face mob but he could just sort of assist them hush hush on the sly.???/

in fact the "face mob" don't even need to be a stable they can just be a group of like minded good guys who band together to drive out the evil in X-RW or defend others when the "heel mob" interfear with "fair" match ups

A.K.A. Al Snow and the JOB squad (that goes back a few years im showing my age now)

Last edited by Septic on Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 am

Good idea there Septic!! I like it
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:11 pm

still looking for candidates ? else i am in xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stable Formation Anyone??   Stable Formation Anyone?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stable Formation Anyone??
Page 1 of 1