X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

June 14th Minor Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: June 14th Minor Show   Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Hey guys... sorry this is a bit late... just found out i'm in charge of this saturdays show... but we'll perservere.

I'd like to request all segments or match requests sent to me by 1:00am server time tonight... so that i can put it together in the morning.

Titanictus... your talk show will be on there.. as well as the debuts of our interviewers.

The semi-finals of the Evolution Title Tournament will also be held.

Other then that... i will put in other matches that seem appropriate... and any match slotsleft over will be random matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: June 14th Minor Show   Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:56 pm

This is just a rough template for you. It is almost done but the commentators can add a personal touch, and you can do what you want with it. Whilst we're on the subject what shall I do with commentator names. Shall I leave that up to you or do you want me to update it?

*Troy Hansen's music hits the arena and the spotlights start circling the arena, before finally centering on the stage. Troy Hansen is standing on the stage and he is almost smartly dressed in a suit. He walks towards the ring as a clip of the highlights from last weeks victory play on the big screen behind him. He occasionally turns around looking at the screen, laughing and clapping himself.He now takes what looks like an autograph book for a young fan, and signs it for the youngster. Instead of giving it back he instead keeps it for himself putting it in his back trouser pocket.

He then finally makes his way to the ring, grabbing a microphone in the process.*

Commentator 1: Doesn't he look smug this week 'commentator 2'?

Commentator 2: He does NOT look smug, he has a right to be impressed with last week's victory. He was in top form, and looked truly unstoppable. That's not smugness, that's confidence!

Commentator 1: Oh come on, anyone would think he's won the title already. He's gotta compete in the final yet, and if he keeps this up...

TH: Hey, woah woah woah, 'commentator 1', I'm speaking now, and these people wanna listen, because they know they're watching their next X-Rated Wrestling Champion!

*A chorus of boos come from around the arena, as Troy Hansen stands tall in the ring.*

TH: Hey, Hey! Hey! Shut Up Idiots! I'm a film star, and I am better than you, so you can't boo me!

*Yet more boos echo around the arena. Hansen gets angry.*

TH: Hey woah, I said I'm important, so... so SHUT THE HELL UP!

*Even more boos directed at Hansen, followed by a "YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!" chant.

TH: The reason I'm out here is that I guess I got someone to thank for my opportunity last week. So I'm calling out MTX, so I can give him the credit he deserves, for taking the steps necessary to make me champion!

*MTX's music hits the arena. He's getting a unusually mixed response, presumably for given Hansen his chance. He's looking his smart self in a suit and seems to be happy with himself. He gets into the ring and shakes Hansen firmly by the hand before asking for a microphone of his own.

Troy Hansen: Hey boss, you're a great man and I just wanted to give a big thank you for my chance last week. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you so I need to thank you. I also want to add these fans should be thanking you as well, as you have got me, one of the greatest wrestlers ever, to be your next champion, and are putting on one hell of a show here!

Fans go to boo, but, change and start a chant of "X-R-W! X-R-W!".

Commentator 1: The fans may agree with him, but he's just kissing the GMs ass... What a jerk!

*TH looks to the commentator again

TH: Hey, you, yeah that's right, you 'commentator 1'. You're talking over me AGAIN. Do you want me to come over there and kick your ass, 'cos you are doing a pretty good job in pissing me off.

MTX: Hey man calm down, don't make a fool of yourself in front of me. You're a great wrestler and all, but, you need to control that temper of yours if you are going to get anywhere in this fed. You had a good match last week, I was impressed. You are a fine athlete and if you keep your concentration you could have a great future ahead of you. Oh, and one other thing, stop kissing my ASS jerk!

*MTX's music hits as he drops the microphone. He leaves the ring with Troy Hansen standing there.*

TH: Hey! Cut the -

Commetator 1: (laughing) MTX has cut Troy Hansen's microphone, he really is the only jerk in the building now!

*Hansen is dissappointed with the GM's reaction, but he isn't reacting as he knows the powers held by the GM. He just accepts it and walks out to gestures from the crowd.*

Commentator 2: Hey, man we saw this guy last week, he's got a temper, and he's not the type to keep it held in.. I guess we'd best hope he doesn't come back to get you later 'commentator 1'. Or in my case, hope he does!

Commentator 1: Just shut up you idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: June 14th Minor Show   Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:59 pm

I'll sort out the commentators, i dont mind doing it Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: June 14th Minor Show   Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:09 pm

Gonna have to put this on tuesday... as MTX is not present on this show
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: June 14th Minor Show   Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:04 pm

Thats fine, cos I think Worrior is supposed to be putting something to this show between us...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Ultimate Worrior

PostSubject: Re: June 14th Minor Show   Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:48 pm

GREAT SHOW!!
and the ending was fantastic!
cant wait for Tuesday..
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: June 14th Minor Show   Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Cheers worrior Very Happy

What rest of u guys think. considering ths was first one i did all by myself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: June 14th Minor Show   Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:36 pm

Seemed pretty good, especially as you found out at almost the last minute as well! Definetly good for the minor show. Lots of new faces as well, shame they are not willing to contribute though (some of them anyway it seems).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June 14th Minor Show   

Back to top Go down

June 14th Minor Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: Shows-
Jump to: