X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roll Play (RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Roll Play (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Roll Play (RP)   Roll Play (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:28 pm

I'm haveing a thew problems creating a character and a roll play heres what i have so far:

Byron was born from a well off family , he finished his business degree, he decided to have a gap year and bum around , he took up surfing and extreme sports and mixed martial arts. while surfing one day he blew out and landed in contaminated water witch brought on changes not only to his pyhsical apperance(loss of hair , increase in size) but also mentally he had to deal with many inner deamons while he lay in hospital for several months (where he met Stella who vowed to help him) some he could deal with but one he couldn't Septic was born with a disire to assist in wiping out demons in any form in a search not just for inner peace but to rid the world and help others with there own demons.

And thats were i am so far (its a work in progress) I mean am i going tooo deap guys what do you think??

it would be good for storylines and such, i 'd like to think hes a good guy but also has the potential to turn heel down the line
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

Roll Play (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Play (RP)   Roll Play (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 8:30 pm

I think it very good man very good. if you need inspiring any more check out my bio for my wrestler and also Scott M huston's too. (they are both mine and they cross over)
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Roll Play (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Play (RP)   Roll Play (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:02 pm

JT: "WOW Spanky, The LAST MAN STANDING MATCH is going to start now... Septic is a genius!"
Spanky: "That Septic is a diesease... he is can not stand the brilliance of MTX and his followers. Face it he is jealous! i'm feeling sorry for the mystery opponent"

JT: "Wow... what an opponent KOG! in his speciality match! He will be the last man standing!"
Spanky: "NO WAY! Marabuntha has him beat all over!"
JT: "We'll Find out who the victor is when this is finished!

*Septic's music hits and he walks out to the ring*

Septic: "On the last livewire, there were two gauntlet matches involving KOG, and Troy! Mtx Claims that they have it easy! He doesn't do anything with out his two slaves! Also know there is teh third! Marabuntha... WHAT THE **** DOES HE DO! he takes the night off, WOW how exhausting! NO! He gets it easy and to make sure the same thing doesn't happen. He is gonig to have a match tonight! but not just any match, A LAST MAN STANDING MATCH! His opponent will be a mystery so he can not "Deal with him" until the match!

JT: "Completely true and what a great decision!"
Spanky: "Shut up JT, Marabuntha doesn't deserve this but i do feel extra sorry for his opponent!

*Septic's music hits once again and he leaves backstage*

*Septic is in his office talking to KOG*

Septic: "Im sorry KOG but i can't yet... I cant over look the decision by MTX that you will not have a title match against Marabuntha. your chance to get the title is when marabuntha loses it so good luck for that man and im really sorry."

KOG: "Ok Septic, i understand that and mark my words i will become the champ once again, by hook, or by crook!"

Septic: "I hope you do and very soon at that, by the way, can you do me favour?"

KOG: "Sure thing!"

*The picture fades away and leave KOG and Septic to talk*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roll Play (RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Play (RP)   Roll Play (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Play (RP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: OOC Area (No RP) :: Thoughts And Ideas-
Jump to: