X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Texan Champion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

The Texan Champion Empty
PostSubject: The Texan Champion   The Texan Champion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Wrestler Name Stage Name: Troy Hansen Jr.

Wrestler Birth Name: Troy Hansen (not my real, real name)

Wrestler Age: 32

Wrestler Born: 15/4/1976; Fayetteville, Texas

Wrestler Height: 6,6

Wrestler Weight: 255lbs.

Hair: Short, Brown

Eyes: Brown 'n' Bloodshot

Wrestler Picture Link: The Texan Champion 28-2510

Ring Attire: Black/Grey stained Jeans , Black Armband, Black Boots

Taunts: Death Sentence (Spinning throat cut), Spinning Gerwick (Turnbuckle Somersault)

Modified Moves: Krushing Kick (Big Kick) , Sit Down BackRot (Derailer)

Finishers : Caliber Mk.2 (Torture Rack to Cutter), Coyote Vice Grip ( Submission), Business Bomb (Super Blue Thunder)

Special Match: LMS, FB

Last edited by Troy Hansen Jr. on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:33 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

The Texan Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Texan Champion   The Texan Champion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:52 pm

New attire: Proper cowboy with jeans, hat etc.

Also, just to let you know, challenge me in my invitational and you'll get three re-matches (if on my level one actual re-match, one first blood match and one LMS.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

The Texan Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Texan Champion   The Texan Champion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Finishers:

Coyote Vice Grip

Troy Hansen slings his opponent to the mat and pivots on his opponent's arm.
He grabs a leg and falls back first across his opponent's head putting immense pressure on both his arm and leg, whilst squashing his head simultaneously. He pulls back as far as his body allows as he is ....executing a devastating Coyote Vice Grip
He keeps his ruthless submission...

Caliber Mk. 2

Troy Hansen Jr. picks his opponent up in a torture rack
And chucks him up in the air before catching him in a cutter... executing a devastating Caliber Mk.II

Business Bomb

Troy Hansen Jr. puts his opponent on his shoulders in a torture rack, and climbs and sits on the turnbuckle. He stands up and climbs the third turnbuckle,
and jumps across the ring tossing his opponent in midair and catches him in powerbomb, for what looks like a Super Towerhacker Bomb, executing a devastating Business Bomb

Taunts

Spinning Gerwick

Climbs The Turnbuckle Starting An Olympian 10-count Before Jumping Off The Turnbuckle In An Gymnastic Corkscrew

Death Sentence

Cuts His Throat While Spinning Around Manically

Last edited by Troy Hansen Jr. on Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

The Texan Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Texan Champion   The Texan Champion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:38 pm

If we ever get to having entrances I've found mynew theme Cool Been looking for it for ages....

Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

The Texan Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Texan Champion   The Texan Champion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:35 pm

Thats pretty cool there! Only problem is that it has Yotube.com/themeantholgy v3 WRITTEN ON IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

The Texan Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Texan Champion   The Texan Champion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:00 pm

There's probably another video or something with the song, I just couldn't be bothered to find it (this took long enough!)... Didn't Dr.Death use this in WWF as well? I could search for him I guess...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

The Texan Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Texan Champion   The Texan Champion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:05 pm

cool... seeing as you're doing this ill satr to put mine up in my section!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Texan Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Texan Champion   The Texan Champion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Texan Champion
Page 1 of 1