X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hmmmmmm A Dilema

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Septic

PostSubject: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:14 am

Hi

well you may or may not know but The Masked Gecko has been made a GM of a new roster on LWO

Now the Dilema is this I don't know if there is a future for XRW , I mean that to be honest MTX has gone, he no longer plays and has been gone for at least the last 2 seasons so there is alot of stuff that we cannot access so there is no way for the show to truely grow sure we can keep going but i dont know how long it will be before the top brass realise that MTX is gone and there is no way that they allow someone just to take over ( I have asked descretly) so it would mean starting over

I have a propasition, Gecko has offered me a chance to join his show as a VGM for one of his 2 shows and I can take you guys (the rp'ers and active) with me for this show and we can run it like weve been running XRW

Now if I go this does not mean the imiediate end of XRW as it can still carry on the question is for how long

It will be sad for me to leave because of all the hard work we have put into making the show as good as it is

I dont know how long this offer from Gecko will be on the table as he needs to find a minimum of 30 wrestlers or his show is a non starter

So who is who is up for the next challenge , to bring a new show up to this level?????

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:25 am

Yes, It is true ..
I have been awarded a GM ship and currently making out a roster.
Septic and I have been hashing out some scenerio's for about a month now on what about this , or what is this happens , seeing how we were both in the same positions at the time of Dealing with Missing GM's.

Now the Time has come where we are in a position where there wont be a missing GM.
MY thinking is on how to work this situtation out is. First there is2 shows in the federation (doh) .. Wel I figure on making 1 show the old DWS roster show and the other would be made up from the XRW federation ppl that would come over.

I have told Septic he would be the Lead VGM for that show. He would have complete control over it and could run it as he see's fit. He can name his own VGms who he would like and I would grant it
How I see things happening there would be , the first season is basicaly seperate shows.This would be a getting to know ya season, getting accustomed to new ppl a new area a new federation and getting the basics started up. Hopefully during the seconf season we all are familar with each other and can start to integrate a bit with character doing run ins on other wrestlers shows and integrating the wrestlers a bit.. This would all lead up to a PPV at the end os each season ( hopefully by the third) to a Champion vs Champion PPV card.. I would like each show to have 3 belt , A heavyweight , tag and "intercontinental" or whatever belt.. This PPV thing would bassically be fer bragging rights Smile on who the best show is..

Well thats the idea anyways.. As fer me , No worries , I have no plans going anywhere, until we reach the Mondail lvl in federation stats..
Remeber , I can and will make mistakes , I never claim to be perfect as this is the first time I have been a GM.. I try to listen to everyones in put and believe Communication is the keys to success.
Right now me and Cena 7 are getting together a new board
If you could plz let Septic know if you are interested in this idea , the sooner the better.. Also I would like to know what Day would please yall in having a show in for u guys and time.
thanks for your time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
falahid

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:52 pm

i'd like to stay in x-rw but since it's broken i dont have a choice but to go with septic right so i'lll go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:02 pm

Sounds good, if I can come too Very Happy Also, are you going to be adding new members to the roster as well? I guess you are but I thought I'd ask...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septic

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 pm

We can take about 20 from this roster and take over 1 whole show on Gecko's fed if we need more (thats if we can't get them from this roster) then Gecko will recruit them for us.

The VGM's that we have now can still be the same in the new show but we will only have one show to do I was thinking of asking Gecko if we can have it at night (Maybe Midnight???)

Has anyone got an Idea for a name ???? or we could just stick to XRW if you want

THE BOTTOM LINE IS I DO NOT WANT MY WRESTLER DELETED!!!!!

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 pm

why could he be deleted?And i want to come along so who can come and who cant?And yeh i would like to keep the name to x-rw and keep our stuf the way it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:13 pm

We all made the name X-RW a real brand ...

now let's show that we can do it again!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:51 pm

our income will be less so it will be harder but ALL HAIL X-RW... we have worked hard to make this show ... we can keep this forum also! if we keep it x-rate dwe will be fine!! im in! (will we have same contratcs??)

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:02 pm

Gecko said he would try and honour contracts , it will be easier for the higher ranked in our roster but all contract negotiating has to be done with Gecko sorry but I am just doing my best to keep us all together

he has also said that we must gain at least 3 entrances a month (I mean like he has 77 entrances) his mob have come from the same Level as us (International) so i can see us bouncing back up the divisions pretty quick we are all much better than we were when we started

long live X-RW

There is one thing we must do and that is try and save all of our pictures and stats and anything that will help us in the new fed

skullking

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:53 am

I dont know if i can gain 3 entrances every month maybe 1 or 2 but still count me in. and when is this all going to happen.

LONG LIVE X-RW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yung$$

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:37 am

You could count me in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septic

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:11 am

Its happening now if you contact gecko sort out your contract then ask for a free breach from this contract I will make sure MTX gives it to you and then we all meet up on the other side!!!!

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:00 am

And for your viewing pleasure.. We just about have the new boards done if you would liike to take a look

http://wingandgloryboard.myfreeforum.org/index.php

I have tried to set a show schedule fer you guys close to what ya had it be4 ..I think Sat at midnite i think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:18 pm

urm gecko... i have a problem .... when i went to join the other forum... welll im not 13 yet... (i will be in march!)

so i am going to register as under 13... will it be a problem??

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:58 pm

Well... getting an e-mail from Septic. I agree to join my friends on there... I hate saying good-bye to X-RW... but maybe it's time.

See you all on the other-side!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmm A Dilema   

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmmm A Dilema
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: Announcement Board-
Jump to: