X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how much dead weight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

how much dead weight Empty
PostSubject: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 am

Are ya'll carrying on your roster right now?
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:11 am

The reason I ask , is no one has responded to my Inquires about how long a GM app takes to get thru and throughout this process,I am getting more and more disenchanted with the Idea of becoming a GM. Figured Maybe I ought to ask if ya would be interested in about 10 more active rper's here in the next few days, cause I know my guys are getting ansy and I really and becoming bored being unemployed right now..lol
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Hi

what i would like are the wrestlers names (optional)
stats
entrances
and then i can start to remove dead wieght with similar scores
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:27 pm

I have no idea, AFAIK it can take any amount of time, I would guess they'll only create a roster in between seasons. It should be quicker now though due to a load of new rosters being added soon...

And yeah, we have a lot. Even the actives (including me) are busy atm, which doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:40 pm

Allrighty this may turn into a rather long post but lets see who we got here.

First, theres me and for those who haven't looked me up (i know Septic sees me everyday for tag matches Laughing )

Masked Gecko
• Wrestler's level: 10
• Fans: 712
Strength (level 39)
Speed (level 35)
Resistance (level 36)
Technique (level 37)

ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Sound of thunders (25)
2. Titan tron: Introduction Video (25)
5. Ring: Smoke machine on the ring (25)

Misc. skills
Have Been in Septics shoes before where as I was the GM for our federation when our GM has gone missing, Can VGM - edit matched, insert pics, video,Moderator of forum board, Training VGM's, Have a variety of Gif's in a collection, an activer Rp'er.
And have the potential to bring others from my Federation to this one:

Aaron Esurance
• Wrestler's level: 9
• Fans: 545
Strength (level 34)
Speed (level 34)
Resistance (level 35)
Technique (level 35)
ENTRANCE
3. Vehicle: Ambulance (1)
4. Companion: Katie Iclaim (30)
Misc Skills
He has been VGming this season and an active Rper. an example of his work:
Katie takes a couple of steps away from the Destroyer, giving him a nervous smile. Aaron looks over his shoulder for just a brief moment, then stands up straight with a frown. He seems to be struggling to keep from outbursting in response to VGMs teasing. However it seems enough is enough, but before he can comment fully, Katherine slaps a hand over his mouth.

Aaron: What did you just s-

Katie [giving a sweet smile]: That is -very- generous of you, Mister Bitchley, thank you very much for your time. You have to forgive Mister Esurance, people probably come running to you upset all the time when The Gold is involved..

Katie lightly pats the papers

Katie: We'll let you get back to work now.

Katie and Aaron, though Aaron more hesitantly, turn to leave the office, though Aaron pauses a moment to look Iranian up and down.

Aaron: A 'Nothing'? Are you completely out of your mind or do you enjoy riding in ambula- No, I won't do the talking. The tag gold around my waist will say it all for me, friend.

Aaron has a huge grin on his face, and nods before walking out of the office. Though about two seconds later he steps back in.

Aaron: And he is not -my- big yellow chicken, ok! Just so we're clear on that!

And he leaves again.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:54 pm

I am thinking it would be easiest to post each person up individulally so next up..
( By the way , these guys are in no particular order, just going thru the bud list)
Cena7
• Wrestler's level: 8
• Fans: 504
Strength (level 36)
Speed (level 31)
Resistance (level 37)
Technique (level 36)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: smoke rolls in the air (12)
2. Titan tron: Pyros (10 shots, 3 colours) on the Titan Tron (7)
Misc Skills:
Cena7 has been VGMing this season.Has a bit to improve on , but he tries his best.Becoming ,tho really good at inserting pics into matches.
He does role play altho his needs some work, it has come rather far from what it has started out like.
A true Federation Man. He sets the good of the federation he is in above the concern of his wrestler.
On Forum boards almost everyday and like myself can be found in the chatbox for hours at a time.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:08 pm

The Iranian Destroyer
• Fans: 484
Strength (level 32)
Speed (level 28)
Resistance (level 47)
Technique (level 39)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Sound of thunders (1)
2. Titan tron: Introduction Video (1)
Misc skills:
The Iranian Destroyer has become a possible Federation Favorite of mine. Due to the Fact of he has a limited ability of the English langauge, but he will still try and get rp's up, which i find a commendable act in itself.
He does Rp's when he is told that there is something up involving him and he replies to it.It needs editing, but otherwise, It can be useful.Another pewrson that has come a long way from his beginings as a rper.
Due to his effort, He has been part of the DWS friday nite tag team Champions with Thunderforce,called the Heavenly Forces.
Can improve on his entrance,possiblly doesnt realize the importance of them.
Example of RP:
Iranian Destroyer : You Know , You Are Nothing For Us, And You Know we can make u like gum, i don't have anyproblem for rematch but what is the boss idea? and thunder too ? styles is my boss and thunder is my partner , we must see what is their ideas?
and don't forget cute cat , YOU ARE NOTHING ...
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:18 pm

Thunderforce
• Fans: 832
Strength (level 32)
Speed (level 46)
Resistance (level 35)
Technique (level 31)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Sound of thunders (5)
2. Titan tron: Spark shower over the Titan Tron (5)
3. Vehicle: Ferrari 360 Modena (4)
4. Companion: Lover (4)
5. Ring: Lightning at the corners of the ring (4)
Misc Skills:
Thunderforce is another guy who will Rp on the boards.He too Tries his best at it and you can tell that English is not his strong suit. But he does try and most of the time it does not editing.
Starting to understand the importance of entrances as he has been raising his.
He has a keen eye for details.He has been very informative, to me anyways, on how to make a show more viewer friendly. Has come up with Very useful ideas on how to improve the display of the show.
Due to his effort at RP, he has been part of the Tag team champions on DWS Friday nights for the better part of this past season along with the Iranian Destroyer
Example of RP:
Thunderforce and Iranian destroyer coming in The Masked Gecko's office.
Thunderforce: hey boss. im just wondering when will da title tournament tag thing start cuz me n my brother iranian are waiting!!! we want our title so please tell us when its start n u see last week we told u when we lose we will learn from our mistake and we did.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:29 pm

Judas Kaine
• Fans: 402
Strength (level 40)
Speed (level 33)
Resistance (level 40)
Technique (level 32)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Sound of thunders (4)
2. Titan tron: Introduction Video (4)
5. Ring: Lightning at the corners of the ring (4)
Misc Skills:
Judas Kaine has come Become a key Figure recently on Friday Nights DWS shows. A regular Rper and Pretty good at it.
Understands Entrances and the fed need for them.
Has been Battleing for the DWS Xtreme championship for the whole season being champ twice.
Visits the boards frequently.And can be found in a chatbox sometimes.
Ex of RP:
Suddenly the lights go out, skillet's imperfection plays over the loud speakers. The chants of Judas Kaine have started up!!! The lights come on and Judas is standing ringside with a mic in his hand as the thousands in attendence cheer him on.

So let me see if I've got things right. While i've been killing myself to earn the title you cost me, you have been a no name jobber. Then by some divine miracle you get 2 draws and suddenly you think your the #1 contender. I don't get you kid, I said you could have a shot at the title all you had to do was wait 1 week. But Noooo you just had to involve yourself in my match. So I just got back from the vgm Styles office, and heres what were gonna do. We are gonna have a match, and if by some act of god you beat me you get my title shot. But be warned I'm not stepping in the ring tonight to earn a title shot, its already mine. I'm getting in the ring tonight to beat you so bad the ref is gonna have to stop the match.(The crowd roars its approval and the chants of Judas Kaine are even louder then before.)
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 4:41 pm

Karatistu2010
( Also know to us Fed ppl as K2010 cause its easier to type)
• Fans: 412
Strength (level 34)
Speed (level 35)
Resistance (level 34)
Technique (level 35)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Film Clip (1)
Misc skills:
Been on the DWS for 4 seasons and just this past season has gotten actively involved in the Rp portions of it.
Has shown a willingness to get involved and has offered help to learn how to VGM altho, he was too late to offer when i handed out the VGM buttons.
There is a lack of entrances , but i think that can be corrected.
Visits the boards about 3-4 times a week and will popst a rp when he is involed in something.
EX of RP:
But then suddently the song "By Myself" is heard all over the arena and Karatistu2010 walks down the ramp with a mic in his hand and enters the ring and starts talking "Mantle if you deserve a chance for the X-Treme title i dont see why i cant also have one. If my memory serves me well i remember that we had 2 draws so Mantle we could do 2 things now.The First one would be that we will have a Last Man Standing Match to see who really deserves a title match and the winner will face Judas Kaine for The X-treme Television Title or we could have a triple threat match for the belt.The GM will decide this most probably.So Judas what do you say a triple threat or a one fall the either ways its going to hard for ya".
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Moonshadow
• Wrestler's level: 7
• Fans: 350
Strength (level 33)
Speed (level 33)
Resistance (level 33)
Technique (level 42)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Lights out (2)
2. Titan tron: fog desends (2)
5. Ring: Spotlight on the center of the ring (2)
Misc Skills:
An Active Rp'er who visits the boards everyday and can be found lurkin in the chatbox. Is Located In The UK i believe.
Is a True Life saver as He and Aaron esurance have been doing Mondays Main shows This season for the DWS after I have Trained them.. Really good at it as is Aaron.
Slightly lagging on the entrances,but i believe he can build them up.
EX of RP:
Villame is standing in fromt of the mirror. As the camara pans up to show Moonshadow standing in the doorway.

VL: You better have a damn good reason for standng there.

MS: I have.

VL: Another hit on me?

MS: Not this time.

VL: You better tell me quick before i come over there and jam my fist down your throat.

MS: Someone has put a hit out on your family.

Villames turns around sunddenly, anger blazing in his eyes. Hew advances towards Moonshadow.

MS: Whoo there big guy, i anit doing it, not my style. Wrestlers Yes, Managers ..sometimes. Familes NEVER. I just thought you might like the heads up thats all.

VL: through clenched teeth who is it?
MS: what that put the hit out, can't say .. you know, hitman client confendaiality... who going to do the hit, not sure, but i'd keep my eys wide open if i were you.

Villames turns back to the mirror whne he looks up, the reflection of Moomshadow is gone.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Nana The Darkman
• Wrestler's level: 10
• Fans: 696
Strength (level 47)
Speed (level 32)
Resistance (level 38)
Technique (level 32)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: War Drums (17)
4. Companion: Booya Family (17)
Misc.Skills:
Extremely active on the Game itself.Always improving his wrestler. Beats me 3/4 of the time ARGHH!! lol
Has visited the boards a number of times and really hasn't posted much Rp, altho , I believe that that is because there was no real storyline involving him.Once one came up with him in it he did respond to it and posted an RP.. Very good with interview segments if an interview is sent to him to respond to.
EX of RP:
When BC steps out of the door, he almost runs into Nana who is walking by.

Irritated by the muttering that can be heard coming out of the locker room he stops for a second and takes a look at HM.

Nana (towards BC): "Boy, what kind of stuff is dis guy on? Or is he jus' a lil'... you know..." [makes a discreet gesture indicating insanity]

BC shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

Nana keeps looking at the bizarre sight for another second, shrugs his sohulders too and leaves for his own locker room, mumbling:

"Hmmm... Maybe a platinum plaque smashed over it will fix chalie's head..."
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:24 pm

Nihil Baxter
• Wrestler's level: 11
• Fans: 554
Strength (level 18)
Speed (level 24)
Resistance (level 37)
Technique (level 55)
ENTRANCE
2. Titan tron: Introduction Video (10)
4. Companion: Nurse (40)
Misc Skills:
Nihil Baxter could be considered a special case in our federation.. Not quite A rp'er.In fact i think he was only on the boards once to put up a profile when I asked him to.Other than that he is virtually non existent on the boards. BUT, earlier on ,2 seasons ago, I asked him if he minded if I rp'ed his character.He gave me the Go ahead to and I have since been Rping his character as the Grizzled Vetern of the ring.He was at the time of my leaving the DWS to look fer a ho,e fer us guys, The Top wrestler of our Federation. I have been in contact with Nihil and he has said he watches the shows and Likes the way I have been RPing his charatcer.He also stated that where I go he would follow.
Right now I have been RP'ing his character as a Mentor to Cena7..They have established themselves as a tag team in the DWS.
EX of RP:
Nihil baxter and Cena7 are once agian at the local bar tossing down a few cold ones. Nihil sets his empty mug down and grabs the pitcher to refill his mug.

NB:" Well Cena seems like we wont have tag action this Friday, Semms like The VGM seems like he wants to see how this old man fares in one vs one action.Guess he thinks this old goat cant run with these young bucks or something..Guess I'll hve to show him what I got left agianst that captn Dalton guy."
At this time DJ fashirt comes staggering over.

DJ:"Well, Lookie what we got here agian, the old man and the punk. Listen here , you guys just got plain old lucky Last friday. Anyways my tag partner wasn't worth a squat anyways. But lets say I handle you one vs one..I'll go take on the pretty boy here and if theres anything left after captn dalton is thru with ya old man, i'll come fer you cause this punk here wont be able to make his way outta a paper bag when I'm done with him."

DJ Fashirt grabs the pitcher of beer and walks over to Cena7 to try to dump the pitcher of beer over his head..

(open fer you cena7)
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:34 pm

Reggie Mantle
• Wrestler's level: 7
• Fans: 375
Strength (level 25)
Speed (level 46)
Resistance (level 35)
Technique (level 21)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Tea and Strumpets (1)
2. Titan tron: Meaningless sparks (1)
3. Vehicle: Bad Ass Chopper (1)
4. Companion: Mysterious Lover Lori (58)
5. Ring: Shower of Rose Petals (1)
Misc Skills:
Next to myself, This Guy has the most entrances in our federation.Added to our Federation 2 seasons ago be4 our GM went missing, This would have been his greatest addition.
Reggie Is A GREAT RP'er and he vists the boards often when involed in a storlyline or matchup..His Rp's are one of the best I have ever seen and will leave ya laughing yer butt off..
He has been the Friday nite Xtreme champion and Fueding with Judas Kaine and K2010 for the Belt.
EX of RP:
The arena is silent when all of a sudden... POW BANG ZOOM. The sound of gunshots ring throughout the arena. Generic rock music starts playing. The arena remains silent.

Reggie Mantle appears at the entrance riding his chopper that he spent 10,000 fantaeuros on. He stops at the entrance, looks out at the audience, who remain silent and smiles. He rides down to the ring and gets of his bike then jumps into the ring. He grabs a mic from the announcer and begins to speak.

Mantle
Last Friday, I made my debut and it ended the way I expected it to end. With all of you off of your seats and cheering the crap out of me!

The crowd is silent. Some of them are falling asleep. A couple of people murmur to themselves, "Who is Reggie Mantle?"

Mantle
Nobody knew who the hell I was but after my match with that low-down, dirty dog scoundrel, Tragar, who had to resort to cheating to try to get a leg-up on me and couldn't face me like a man, I had you all out of your seats, cheering for me.

And that's why Styles what's his name signed me and brought me to the DWS roster. Now, I know I'm still a new guy. I know you're used to all of the other guys. Hey, I know I'm not the golden child that guys like Tragar and everybody else who's gotten in good with that guy in the big chair up there in his office. There's still a lot left for me to prove and there's a lot more for me to do. Fine. Whatever. That doesn't matter to me. All I can say is that what you saw last Friday was just the beginning. Aren't you guys excited?!?!

Crickets chirp. The silence in the arena is deafening. Some old lady doing needlework in the audience drops one of them and you can hear it echo throughout the arena. Why is an old lady doing needlework in the middle of a wrestling show in the first place? Whatever. It's quiet.

Mantle
That's right. And to all of the jobbers back in that locker room who think that they'll be as beloved or entertaining or as awesome as me, let's get one thing straight. I'm here for two reasons. One, is to get my cash every Friday night. And two, to clean out the mess of a locker room that the rest of you call roster. Friday nights will never be the same now that Reggie Mantle has arrived. My arrival marks the dawning of a new era. An era in which the greatest wrestler ever lived finally received the spotlight that he deserved. And if there's any of you losers back there that want to come out and say something about it, say so right now.

Mantle pauses and looks down at the entranceway. The crowd remains silent. A few tumbleweeds roll by. Some people leave to go buy popcorn and use the bathroom. A kid is playing Mario Kart on his Nintendo DS.

And as Mantle stands in the ring and looks at the entrance... Nothing happens.

Mantle
I didn't think so.

Mantle tosses the mic on the ground to some scattered applause. Hey! I think he's gained a few fans! Or maybe they're just happy he's done. Either way, Mantle starts nodding, and smiles to himself as he exits the ring.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Smule
• Fans: 545
Strength (level 30)
Speed (level 25)
Resistance (level 51)
Technique (level 30)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Coloured lights before (10)
2. Titan tron: Pyros (10 shots, 3 colours) on the Titan Tron (Cool
3. Vehicle: Limousine with chaffeur (6)
4. Companion: 3 Paparazzi (6)
5. Ring: Pyros at the four corners of the ring (6)
Misc Skills:
Smule Is another one of those guys I have been putting thru VGM training this season so he can edit matches , insert pics and stuff and knows the ins and outs. He too is UK based i believe.
He has just joined a Univerity so he isnt on as much as he used to be , But still frequents the boards and chatbox on a regular basis.
Is a fairly active Rp'er when something is presented to him.
Was in a Tag team with Dante James known As the Xtreme Egos. But Dantes account has been deleted now from inactivity i believe
He has been working on his entrances and they have been growing.He understands what entrances mean to a federation.
EX of RP:
smule looks at dante and anger rises over him. He turns and replys to the VGM
Smule: every match i have with him is 2 on 1. In my opinion thats unfair. Heres what I say... a hardcore match between just me and dante. If that ugly old woman trys to join in then the ref has to declare me the winner. thats fair
Smule looking pleased with himself, checks his hair in the mirror
Dante:"You are not very hardcore, if you whine about a chick. I'll give Audrianna the night off, but you will get a chance to meet my buddy Louie, as in Louisville Slugger. See then pretty boy."
[/color]

Dante and Audriana walk out laughing at Smule.
A grin comes to the face of Smule. Standing up and looking down to dante Smule says
Smule: Im game. But let me tell you one thing im not giving up and your not going to be the one standing at the end of all this...
at this the Iranian Destroyer comes and force Smule back into his chair
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:08 pm

The Producer
• Fans: 382
Strength (level 36)
Speed (level 36)
Resistance (level 37)
Technique (level 36)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Film Clip (4)
2. Titan tron: Red carpet (3)
3. Vehicle: Limousine with chaffeur (4)
4. Companion: 3 Paparazzi (5)
5. Ring: Red carpet on the mat (4)
Misc Skills:
The Producer is another with good Rp'ing talents. A real life film major in school, he has now Gotten a job in the film industry and I believe making a move from Toronto to Texas, so right now It may be alittle hard to get ahold of him due to real life circumstances.
He has been working on his entrances as of late.
He Comes to the boards about 3 times a week and can be foound in the chat box too to hash out ideas and scenerios.
EX of RP:
[Camera fades in to a hallway full of champagne bottles, ice buckets and red velvet ropes. Surrounding all this paraphernalia are numerous busty blondes, ravenous red heads and bombshell brunettes. The Producer, fresh off his victory over the Masked Gecko, is standing in the hallway pouring his female fans flutes of champagne, before taking a swig out of the bottle himself. The ladies move out of the way, revealing the newly won DWS Extreme Title strapped around his waist.]

Producer: "There are many good looking folks in the entertainment industry, but everybody wants to hang out with a winner. Losers may have cars, looks, the clothes, but without a title belt you ain't nothing in this game."

[The Producer shrugs off the ladies hanging off him and pulls off the title belt, holding up to the camera]

Producer: "Gecko will say he wasn't 100%, but that's the storyline I wrote. Next time he'll think twice when dealing with the power of Tragar and myself. The power is growing friends, oh yes ... the storylines will twist and turn, but rest assured that the ending with always be triumphant for those who want it most!"

[Camera fades out as the Producer pops another bottle of champagne, spraying the ladies in the process.]
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:15 pm

The Ultimate Specimen
• Fans: 518
Strength (level 37)
Speed (level 37)
Resistance (level 36)
Technique (level 36)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Sound of thunders (2)
2. Titan tron: Introduction Video (2)
4. Companion: Lover (2)
5. Ring: Spotlight on the center of the ring (1)
Misc Skills:
The Specimen is an Awesome Rp'er dating back to when He and I and Tragar all joined the federation together at the same time.
He hasnt been on of late, due to the fact that I think The GM has used him Improperly.(we have 2 didferent rosters fer shows and the GM was on that wouldnt put in RP's that ppl put up)
Maybe could get back into being interested in the game.But had awesome Segments .
EX of RP:
"Welcome, everyone to this weeks edition of Demented During the Week, your webcast source of DWS wrestling news and notes. I'm Amber Brown, and with me once again is my co-host, and your favorite, "The Ultimate Specimen" Matt Janus."

"Hi everyone! And thanks for checking us out again."

"Matt, that was some Monday Night you had!"

"I know. I know. I can't believe it. At least, they let me onto the Monday Night show."

"But, aren't you concerned..."

Matt cuts her off. "Concerned about what? Nana the Darkman and I took care of business. Actually, Nana carried me that night. He was phenomenal. I just didn't see the reason to tag in as much. And when I was in, we were able to get out of some jams. And...three words..."

Amber cuts in, "Booya Knee Stomp!"

Janus grins. "Oh, yeah. Lights out! Good night! So, step one is done. Now, we get to wait and see who we take on next. Our goal, putting gold around our waist, isn't done yet."

Amber cuts in, "So, I see where you had a conversation with Big Red."

"Yeah, funny that. I didn't expect that to be aired. So, Big Red's got one on me. Well, more than one. I tried to play within the rules, but, I never saw my name on the Monday Night card. When I signed to come to DWS, it was to appear as a Main Event wrestler. There was no condition that I would appear on only one night. We both know...You put me on, you get ratings. It's not good business to deny your fans access to your star on the rise. And, if that means I had to stoop to BRE's level to get myself on Monday Night, so be it. It was Alpha's idea, actually."

"But, what about Big Daddy Pain's reaction?"

"What reaction?"

"You didn't hear?"

"No, you've got me on that one." Matt looks puzzled.

Amber winces. "You better see this. Can we roll that footage..."

~ The camera pans up from the feet slowly up to the head of BDP who is just standing there looking off to the side, the camera then moves back to show Brett quickly adjusting his tie ready to talk .........

[Brett - Ladies and gentlemen fresh out of his match and here with me now is BDP ...

~ The arena cheers and starts to chant BDP ... BDP ... BDP ....

Brett - BDP what can we say that was an impressive display of dominance in that match.

BDP - Brett, to be honest i was a little dissapointed in my opponent tonight, he was ........ how shall we say ........ EASY !! Now i cant blame my friend BRE for the selection of challenges that have and may happen, due to his attack and that wanna be "The Ultimate Specimen" Matt Janus handing him the lawsuit. So first of i want to say this...

~ BDP stares straight into the camera

BDP - BRE, my friend, i know your watching this I want "The Ulitmate Specimen" in the ring ........... In a HARDCORE match !!!! The future ... THE FUTURE !!!!! I will make him wish his future was ending before it could of even begun.

~ BDP looks back at Brett .....

BDP - And then ....... ha ha ha .... I want GOLD. I watched Villame and Zambata fight like bitches tonight !!! DSW deserves a REAL champion some one who will kick ass and take names everytime he steps in the ring. Now i dont care if Zambata claims he deserves a shot after his win i will take them on in a "3 way dance" or a "Triple Threat" or if Zambata wants to really make a name for himself ......... COME BEAT ME FIRST. Either way i am now itching for a title shot i will beat down and break who ever is in my way. Just watch your back Zambata and Villame i will strike anytime and anyplace to make my point and get my message across, and that is YOUR PAIN .........

~ BDP looks up in the air and the crowd goes crazy and scream "IS MY GAME"

BDP - Exactly what they said !!!!!!!!!!!

~ BDP walks off leaving Brett gobsmacked ......

Brett - WOAH !!!!

The camera returns, and closes in on Matt's face. He was obviously watching the monitor. Then, his eyes focus on the camera. He waits...almost an eternity...before a smile crosses his lips.

"Well, well, well...it seems that Big Dump in your Pants has decided to bite off more than he can chew."

"Matt!"

"I think the old boy has taken one too many shots to the head. Let me see...how do I put this...so that you can understand, Big Dung Pile...if you saw any of my conversation with your feeble drinking buddy, then you probably should have watched to the end. You moron! If you had watched to the end, you would have seen...that I agreed to stay out of you and BRE's plans of world conquest, or whatever you two plan up after a six pack of Mickey's beer. That means, my illiterate friend, that you no getty your "hardcore" match. Not yet. No, I have bigger fish to fry. Oh, but, that's right. You probably don't watch Mayhem, do you? Not enough armbars and rest holds for you? Or, is it that you can't understand what us whippersnappers are doing, flying around the ring, bleeding pints of blood, elevating wrestling to levels far beyond your plebeian arsenal of moves...the armbar, the slap, the leg drop...and when you go up against someone like me, someone with talent, you grab the nearest chair, or talk to your drinking buddy to schedule you out of the match."

"You couldn't hang on Friday Nights. The crowd would eat you alive. They'd have one response for your style..."bor-ring, bor-ring." I'm sure you heard it before, or you would, if DWS didn't pipe in crowd sounds to drown out what the crowd really thinks of you. You, I, and the entire world know that you couldn't go three minutes with Villame in that ring, so you're looking for a way to save face. You, I, and the entire world know that Villame is your nightmare, and without BRE to help you out, you don't know how to face your nightmare. Well, don't think you can just call me out, and delay your beat down at the hands of the greatest wrestler this organization has ever called champion. Oh, wait, I think we've got an e-mail..."

Amber looks puzzled, as Matt pulls a folded piece of paper from his back pocket.

" Let's put this up on screen, and I'll read it to you, BDP, since I'm not sure you'll be able to understand it otherwise. 'Dear Mr. Specimen, Please, please do not harm Big Daddy Pain. We understand that he has become a bit senile, but we can't afford to lose him as a customer. Big Daddy Pain accounts for 13% of our annual sales alone, and if you were to put him into the hospital, we'd have to announce a wave of layoffs in order to try to offset the loss of his sales alone to our books. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Kurt Gagne, Vice-Chairman, Communications, Budwiser.com P.S.: The boys at the plant are pulling for your manager. Hope she returns soon.'

"Since you have drunk away your braincells, and your girlfriend BRE is not here to hold your hand, let me give you a couple of suggestions as to what you should do now...A) you can finally get in that ring with Villame, get beat like we all know you will be, and move on; B) you can keep trying to make everyone believe you're oh so cool by fighting everyone not in title contention, until you're old and grey, and washed up...which is your current destiny the rate you're going. Or, C)...which might be the logical choice, but that's why you would never think of pursuing it...you just might want to look into who put your friend BRE out of commission, and why. And maybe, just maybe, do something about it."

"Now, to make this perfectly clear...no match. Not now, not in the near future. You don't even rate on my scale. Not until you back up your words to Villame. And not until I avenge my manager, and my best friend, Grek, and I make Tragar bleed for the Friday Night fans...those that know what wrestling is all about. And, I'll be frank, I have no clue that I'll even be in one piece when I'm done with Tragar and his henchman, One Dead Parrot...

Amber softly interjects, "One Winged Angel"

"That's what I said, One Ugly Angel...you know, Kate Jackson...anyway...if they haven't broken my body as I exact my vengence on them...I'll ask the fans if they want me to bleed you next. If they say yes, then, you're on. But, my fans...are smart, man. Smart. They'll only say yes if it means a good match. It's not about winning, it's not about losing...it's about entertaining. Give the People What They Want! For now, though, your theme is You Can't Always Get What You Want. Here endeth the lesson. Good night, fans."

As the credits roll, Amber can be heard, "Matt, do you know what you're doing?"

"Don't worry...and don't look at me like that. Seriously, I'll be alright, Amber. I'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Tragar
• Fans: 365
Strength (level 35)
Speed (level 35)
Resistance (level 35)
Technique (level 45)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Sound of thunders (2)
2. Titan tron: Spark shower over the Titan Tron (2)
4. Companion: 4 Druids (3)
5. Ring: Smoke machine on the ring (2)
Misc Skills:
Was the General Bad azz on the Fridays show. Able to volunteer to do the Heel things to a Tee. Was starting the stable called the "Decline" .
Working on his entrances..
Can do spot VGM duty. Worked with me on a couple shows
Recently, hasnt been on much , due to Personal reasons,and work , ad with the decline of our federation , there really hasnt been a story line fer him to involve himself in, but probably could be lured back into the game.
Was an active person visiting the boards sometimes 3 times a day and could always be found in the chatbox.
EX of RP:
Tragar: Here we are at the Broken Down Arms Mobile Home Park. We're here to get to the truth behind Triple Q are the crud he showed on last Fridays show. Let’s see where is he. Oh that's right slot 21.

Tragar walks through the park.

Tragar: Oh here it is slot 21. Oh look here it is his big wonderful home, and here it is.
Tragar; Oh and even better look at his pimped out ride.
Tragar: Muhahahahahaha who does this guy think he is. I have never seen someone so lame in my life. I would slash his tires but I don't think it would hurt the car any.

Tragar bangs on the door of Triple Q's trailer.

Tragar: Hey Q-Ball you in there, get out here man I want to talk to you.

The door opens and a girl walks out.

Tragar: Who are you?
Girl: I'm Triple Q's Girlfriend.

Tragar: Well tell you what I'll give you $20 and you can be my girlfriend tonight.

Girl: Ok, besides you’re my favorite wrestler anyway.

Triple Q comes running out of the trailer.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 pm

Villame
• Wrestler's level: 12
• Fans: 1016
Strength (level 35)
Speed (level 30)
Resistance (level 47)
Technique (level 56)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Film Clip (1)
2. Titan tron: Spark shower over the Titan Tron (1)
4. Companion: Lover (18)
5. Ring: Coloured lights on the ring (1)
Misc Skills:
Villame is A monday nite roster guy so I really didnt have much contact with him, But i Have read some of his Rp's that never got used on the Mondays show and thought they were pretty good. He visits the boards and can make up his own scenerios.He perfers a long drawn out storyline that will take about a whole season to conclude, and I have to agree those one do make fer an interesting tale.
He was one of the stronger guys on the roster when I left.
He has insight to the game on how to do pics and vids and such and could be an asset on helping ppl set up entrance vids and such.
EX of RP:
I think it's time to push our storyline a bit further. I think it would be a great idea if we did a tag team match between BDP&BRE against Moonshadow&me. The person who scored the pin or submission would be the champion or if you don't like that he could be the #1 contender for BDPs title. If BDP himself scores the pin he would retain.

Just in case you like the idea, I'll write a promo for it.

Amber is backstage with Villame.

Amber: Hello Villame! Thanks for giving us fans an interview.

Villame: You're welcome.

Amber: All fans want to know how you feel with all the things that are going on lately in DWS. Are you afraid for yourself? Are you afraid for your family?

Villame: I'm not afraid of those shitty guys Amber. I was scared, I thought they could hurt my family but I'm not that scary boy any more. I've learnt from my mistakes, Moonshadow has helped me get the confidence I lost.

Amber: Wow, that's a big change. What did Moonshadow do exactly?

Villame: It's not what he did, it's what he taught me. He turned BRE on and nothing has happened to him.

Amber: So this is the idea: If you live scared, nothing will be good in your life but if you just live your life something wonderful may happen.

Villame: I wouldn't say so, cause BDP's and BRE 's lives won't be wonderful. They're gonna suffer more than they can imagine, I'm gonna tear them appart like they tried to do with my life and when they've gone through all the pain they won't be so brave.

Suddenly, BDP and BRE attack Villame from behind with steel chairs.

Amber: Oh my god! Villame is trying to fight back... - a chair shot is heard- ... no, there's nothing he can do. They're gonna kill him.

Moonshadow runs with a kendo stick in his hand and hits BDP from behind.

Moonshadow: You, damned bastards! You think you're great, don't you? So why do you attack him from behind and you don't wrestle him one on one in a ring? You're nothing but cowards, I don't how you convinced me to attack Villame.

BRE: You attacked him cause you could see the truth. We are men and he is nothing but a little girl who just 'hugs' people: he can't wrestle.

Moonshadow: I knew you were going to find any excuse to avoid wrestling him. YOu're not a man, you're just a chicken.

BDP stands up.

BDP: That's the best you can do? Come on, you can do it much better. Look at what we've done, Villame is knocked out cold. So you want to wrestle? Allright, let's do it. BRE I want a match right now. It will be Moonshadow and that crappy mess called Villame against you and me. What do you think?

BRE: Are you sure? I don't know, well it would be almost a handicap match cause Villame is out... But it won't be a common match I will add an stipulation: Insert stipulation here.

Amber: Wow, it seems we're going to have one helluva match tonight!
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 pm

Now this guy, I haven't dealt to much with , but he was an Semi active person on the boards and one of the stronger guys on the roster..I think him and The missing VGM were buds on TWG and in thier previous federation before BigRedEvil made the DWS.
I could ask him if he would like to come along fer the ride here, up to u because I dont really know him real well.

Big Daddy Pain

• Wrestler's level: 11
• Fans: 835
Strength (level 54)
Speed (level 38)
Resistance (level 40)
Technique (level 39)
ENTRANCE
1. Before entrance: Film Clip (2)
2. Titan tron: Flames at the Titan Tron base (1)
3. Vehicle: '66 Aston Martin DB5 (1)
4. Companion: 3 Paparazzi (1)
5. Ring: Coloured lights on the ring (1)
Misc Skills:
Dont really know a whole lot about him, I could msg him and find out if he would be interested, Bassically he deal with the GM on Mondays show and I dont know a whole lot about what those two would get together about..He was the DWS heavyweight Champion.
EX of RP:
BDP is just about to enter TMD locker room, he grips the handle, pauses then enters. As soon as he enters the room he closes the door quick and TMD stands up instantly ready for anything ...

Woah Woah easy there .... I am NOT here to make this a fist fight and i am going to make this brief.

TMD sits back down slowly and BDP sits next to him.

What a match we put on out there. You have never let this industry..... and you have never let BRE and I down. You need to remember who has given you your breaks in this industry and if you can just stick to what your supposed to do and that is make sure that WE are a unit, a TEAM then nothing can stop us and the rewards ....

BDP looks at his World HeavyWeight Belt that sits predominetly on his shoulder and adjusts it slightly ......

Are endless.

BDP stands and walks to the door, opens it but before he leaves stops, turns to TMD

Rest up my friend, you must be tired after our match im sure we will all be together soon, and you will make the right choice

BDP closes the door and as it closes the last part we see TMD sitting there, thinking about what has been said.
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:56 pm

This guy was part of the Federation early on , the dropped out due to restarting. He seems cool to deal with as he visits our boards just to drop in and chat on the chat box..He has expressed intrest in going wherever I go and has said that he is unhappy with his current federation.

HulaburgerlJeff Hardlyl5480
• Wrestler's level: 6
• Fans: 81
Strength (level 24)
Speed (level 24)
Resistance (level 24)
Technique (level 23)
ENTRANCE
2. Titan tron: Flames at the Titan Tron base (2)
5. Ring: Lightning at the corners of the ring (2)
Misc Skills:
Has been on our board several times and like to use the chat box.
Hes expressed a intrest in learning to VGM.
Can MAKE GIF"S . Has a program at his house where he can run stuff thru the PS3 movewise and make them. An interesting skill to have!
Came up with several hilarious Rp's
Couls use work on his entrances , but hey so could everyone right?
EX of RP:
I dont have anything really recent of his
Back to top Go down
Masked Gecko

Masked Gecko

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:02 pm

Let me know , I will get in contact with them find out if they would be interested and have them drop their current contract and tell them to wait until u send them one..
I would like to try and get this done as soon as possible to build up chemistry between us and get familair with one another and get some momentum going into the start of the next season , so just drop me a line On here or on TWG if you would have any questions or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how much dead weight   how much dead weight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how much dead weight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: OOC Area (No RP)-
Jump to: