X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

account sharing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

account sharing Empty
PostSubject: account sharing   account sharing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:13 pm

did everybody recieve the warning about account sharing ???
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

account sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: account sharing   account sharing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:45 pm

I did... i also have another annonucement!...

START POSTING!!!

Currently its only me and Septic donig the posting with a sprinkle or Troy and a dash of Mara! Start POSTING!!! And where is MTX at??
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

account sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: account sharing   account sharing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:08 pm

not posting?you ungratefull...! no seriously i am posting but if you guys talk about the hiogh devision your in i cant join the talk yeh and i did get the warning and i dont acount share
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

account sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: account sharing   account sharing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Glad to hear you're not Account sharing but the reason i said that was so other people would start posting... i know that you post... other members do as well like DX orge, skullking i know they do but i only said the admin names... we have over 45 regestered users and only 10 roughly actually post!... thats not enough to make a good show lol sorry falahid but its to make the other people who come no the forum and just read the posts and not make a single one themselves...we used to be ok... with DM mtx Justin Stormcrash lots of people used to post but now its gone crap! lol... with less that 10 peepz
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

account sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: account sharing   account sharing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:16 pm

well if the fresh meat lvl some and get really active like you then we will manage good but for now we aren't having any problems i think? i dont really see them.Alot of rp but i understand that you admins got a lot of work and i respect that you do your best and put time and effort in it.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

account sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: account sharing   account sharing Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:20 pm

thank you falahid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

account sharing Empty
PostSubject: Re: account sharing   account sharing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

account sharing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: Announcement Board-
Jump to: