X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh Happy Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orge

Orge

Oh Happy Day Empty
PostSubject: Oh Happy Day   Oh Happy Day Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Orge: "Man that felt good. W.D.L went out there and did what we said we were going to do and thatr was to take care of business. Oh I can't wait to see what happens next for us. I have to say we took them out easier then I could hope for.
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

Oh Happy Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Happy Day   Oh Happy Day Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:46 pm

*Falahid hears some noise out of the lounge.He walks in and sees the happy Orge.*
Falahid:"Well if it isn't our orge the biggest noob of em all."Orge:"Watch your mouth we beated you."
Falahid:"We is such a interesting word talking about it did you see my partner?He was even worse then you!
Orge:"Don't blame it on him you lost to."
Falahid:"Maybe you should have some respect,cause when im done with bb then you are going to be next and your pathetic friends wont be able to help you."
Orge:"They are never gonna abandon me but good luck with it."
Falahid:"You seem to forget that i am the game an once you guys step in to it i make the rules and you won't be able to escape them."
Orge:"You don't seriously think that.."

*Before Orge could talk any further Falahid punchd him in the face stunning him and then slamming him into the wall as Orge slips into uncontiousnis.*

*A few minutes later Skullking and Yung enter the lounge as they see Orge tied up with a little note it says:
"Your bud is weak i just kickd his as hahaha dear regards DgenerationX"*

Skullking:"The hell you got beat by him?"
Yung"You better explain this!"
Orge:"No it was Falahid!"
Skullking:"Not what the note says you better prove yourself worthy again!You understand?
Orge:"Yes...."
Back to top Go down

Oh Happy Day
Page 1 of 1