X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do I need to spell it out........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Septic

PostSubject: Do I need to spell it out........   Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Hi everyone my name is S E P T I C

I am a V G M which means Vice General Manager

I am also on the face side of tweener

the responsibilities I have include moderating the forums and chat box to ensure that is nothing untoward going on and that people arnt talking to much shit I need not remind you to never give out any personal information ( Real first names are fine , but not second names) such as phone numbers and stuff on chat box as it can be viewed by everybody really in my opinion u should not be giving that sort of info at all not even on pm's

And also my main responsibility is to assist MTX in preparing shows , installing matches and segments and pics and bits and bobs.

Now what is important to me is

a good storyline
for example during the last show of the season the bagheads interfeared in two matches and thus were challenged by yung$$ to a tag match Vs him and Orge. I have not seen any rp for this I know that baghead has disapeared but that is not a problem , you see somthing like that sets up future matches ie yung$$ Vs Bagheads brother , can involve interfearance Sullking got done by the bagheads as well , this can all be used for future shows

a gimmick
we have a Fresh meat match which I recently introduced which is going well but if you have noticed I have only put the newbs up against the top older members of the roster that are in their particular divsion Evolution , X-Treme as it would be unfair to put them against people in the XRW Title division ( look at singles area for devisions) BTW if I reseave to much lip I may be forced to change my mind and put said cheeky bugger in a match against Marabuntha who will destroy you and as a heel would benifit him anyway

Manners
when coming in to GMs office it is like seing your boss or teacher lets keep it like that (I am not saying you have to suck up), you come in to request matches and try through rp to covince me its a good idea , If you wish to attack me there is a parking lot , a lounge and a gym. But be warned Septics revenge is a B to the I to the e-atch
Do not under any sercumstances put me in a match or sugest matches for me ,you can challenge me and leave me to consider it I am less likly to accept if you are not in my league as it will be unfair to you and I will not gain much xp (lmfao)

Every one on this roster is intitled to their own opinion and is free to sugest as many storylines or segments as they see fit but the more you are involved the more chances you have in the title picture. Apart from the Tag belts lets try and keep to our own divisions (if you have seen the shows we do not use many squash matches there are no Funaki's on this roster)

There is some what of a clique at the top as these guys are experianced role players and you would be wise to listen to any advice or sugestions they may have to help your character along we often can be found on chat box so feel free to join in and ask advice even about the main game as advice is free and if you are a success in TWG then that will benifit our roster do not be put off as we all had to start somewhere ( a small tip for now is to buy up entrances as the stars you gain will be doubled in shows which will increase your xp so you can buy more tecniques to improve your wrestler over all)

Above all else this is a game and the idea is to have as much fun as you possibly can and I hope that these guidelines will help you achieve that

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to spell it out........   Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:56 pm

wow i agree with al of that good work septic.And about the gm's office if your meaning me i'm sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Septic

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to spell it out........   Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:01 pm

no appologies nessasary I'm just saying youre not gonna get what you want if you come in with an attitude and you'll get powerbombed through a table !!!!!!!!!!

lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I need to spell it out........   

Back to top Go down

Do I need to spell it out........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: Announcement Board-
Jump to: