X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

DgeneraionX introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

PostSubject: DgeneraionX introduction   Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Ring announcer:Ladies and gentlemen...introducing the newist member of XRW......DGENERATIONX
*DgenerationX's Music plays*

*DgenerationX enters into ring*
DgenerationX:For the thousands of audience.....for the millions watching at home.....and for ....well sceptic....who actually forgot i was in the roster for the past 2 damn weeks....anyway...Hmmmmmmmmmmm......SUUCCCCKKKKIIIITTTT ....an' if your not done with that i've just got 2 words for ya!!!!.....
*audience shouts out 'Suck it'*
*DgenerationX leaves ring*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: DgeneraionX introduction   Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:42 pm

DgenerationX wrote:
Ring announcer:Ladies and gentlemen...introducing the newist member of XRW......DGENERATIONX
*DgenerationX's Music plays*

*DgenerationX enters into ring*
DgenerationX:For the thousands of audience.....for the millions watching at home.....and for ....well sceptic....who actually forgot i was in the roster for the past 2 damn weeks....[anyway...Hmmmmmmmmmmm......SUUCCCCKKKKIIIITTTT ....an' if your not done with that i've just got 2 words for ya!!!!.....
*audience shouts out 'Suck it'*
*DgenerationX leaves ring*

2 things...

1. HIS NAME IS SEPTIC not SCEPTIC ... lol i used to type spetic just typing mistake though lol

2. The bit i put in Italics/underline/bold/strikeout IS STRANGE... hmmmmmmm SUUUCCKKK IIITT and if your not down with that then suck it ??? makes no sense! lol

DgeneraionX introduction
Page 1 of 1