X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas on Debut

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

Ideas on Debut Empty
PostSubject: Ideas on Debut   Ideas on Debut Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 am

*DgenerationX arrives in front of Sceptic's office*
DgenerationX(to himself):should i knock....should i not......hmmmmm......maybe i should
*knocks at the door*
Sceptic:ENTER!!!!!
DgenerationX:hello Sceptic......
Sceptic:Look if this is about you debut again....I'M IN NO DAMN MOOD!!!!!
DgenerationX:Oh....No...not at all....i wasnt going to talk about my Debut at all....but now that you reminded me i've got some great ideas....
Sceptic::DGENERATIONX!!!!!I"M KINDA BUSY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
DgenerationX:ya as i was saying before you rudely interupted me.....i dont care who you put me up against...i just thought as it's my debut i should do something wild.....you know....something....something really cool...
Sceptic:I've already set your match...i can't do any changes now...
DgenerationX:No...i dont want any change in my match....i just wanted to ask you whether.....well...can i give my opponent a wedgie after the amtch??
Sceptic:what the....NO!!!!I CANT HAVE YOU GIVING MY EMPLOYEE'S WEDGIES!!!!!
Dgenerationx:then can take his pant off and make him do laps in the ring?
Sceptic:DAMMIT DX NO!!!!
DgenerationX:Can i Show naked pictures of him on the titan tron??
Sceptic:NOT AT ALL!!!NOW GET OUT OF MY OFFICE YOU NEWBIE!!!!
DgenerationX:i take that as an offence.....but anyway i'll think of more ideas and message you....wait a minute...how bout i....
Sceptic:GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad
Dgenerationx:alright alright i'm going....
*exits office*
DgenerationX(mumbles):Stupid oaf....bossing me around....
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Ideas on Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on Debut   Ideas on Debut Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:14 am

(Update Do it Like this

*DgenerationX arrives in front of Sceptic's office, and starts talking to himself*

DgenerationX: Hmmm... Should I knock?....Should I not......Hmmmmm......Maybe I should

*knocks at the door*

Septic: ENTER!!!!!
DgenerationX: Hello Septic......
Sceptic: Look if this is about you debut again....I'M IN NO DAMN MOOD!!!!!
DgenerationX: Oh, no, I wasn't going to ask about that actually, in fact, I wasnt going to talk about my Debut at all.... But now that you've reminded me, I've got some great ideas!
Septic: DGENERATIONX!!!!!I'M KINDA BUSY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
DgenerationX: Ya as I was saying before you rudely interrupted me.....I don't care who you put me up against...I just thought as it's my debut I should do something wild.....you know....something....something really cool...
Septic: I've already set your match...And I'm not goign to make any changes now...
DgenerationX: No...I dont want any change in my match....I just wanted to ask you whether.....well...can I give my opponent a wedgie after the match??
Septic: What the....NO!!!!I CANT HAVE YOU GIVING MY EMPLOYEE'S WEDGIES!!!!!
Dgenerationx: Then can take his pant off and make him do laps in the ring?
Septic: DAMMIT DX NO!!!!
DgenerationX: Can I Show naked pictures of him on the titantron??
Septic: NOT AT ALL!!! Hang on... How would you get... JUST GET OUT OF MY OFFICE YOU NEWBIE!!!!
DgenerationX: I take offence at that.....But anyway I'll think of more ideas and message you....wait a minute...how bout I....
Septic:GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to get Very Evil or Very Mad!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad..
Dgenerationx: Alright alright I'm going....

*DX exits the office, mumbling to himself*

DgenerationX: Stupid oaf....Bossing me around....
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

Ideas on Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on Debut   Ideas on Debut Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Skullking walks up to DgenerationX.

Skullking:Hey i heard what happened in there. You know me,Yung$$ and Orge are starting a new stable called W.D.L and were looking for a fourth member. You now we dont get along very well with that fat oaf eather and if he says we cant do something we do it just to anoy him. You intrested?

DgenerationX:Does that meen i can give my opponents wegies.

Skullking:Ahh sure why not.

DgenerationX:Im in.

Skullking:Great now how about you practice you wegie skills on septic.

Skullking leaves and DgenerationX walks back into the office.

Septic:What the hell are you doing back in here.

Septic stands up and walks towards DgenerationX and points to the door DgenerationX walks behind him and wegies him as hard as he can.

Septic:What the hell GET OUT!!!!

septic grabs DgenerationX and throws him out the door.
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

Ideas on Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on Debut   Ideas on Debut Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:00 pm

Skullking:What happened inside??
DgenerationX:What does he think of himself???....He threw me out of the room just for giving him a wedgie....I mean i was just a Wedgie!!!!
Skullking:Well...he can be a bit of an idiot sometimes....but he's got a heart of gold....sceptic
DgenerationX:I Dont care.......i gotta teach him a lesson or two...
Skullking:watcha gonna do??
*DgenerationX has an evil grin*
DgenerationX:nothin much....i guess it's time for my old buddy....(Takes out a green spray can).....Skullking...meet...my dearest freind....Canny!!
*DgenerationX walks back into Sceptic's office*
*sceptic still trying to get out of the wedgie*
Sceptic:DAMMIT YOU NEWBIE I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT!!!!
DgenerationX:But sceptic....this is an emergency!!
Sceptic:JUST GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!OR I'LL FIRE YOU!!!!!
DgenerationX:but...but i just wanted to say....
Sceptic:GET OUT BEFORE KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY TO MARS!!!!
DgenerationX:That would be great...i always wanted to be the first man on mars....anyway...forget it.....i wanted to say that someone bumped into your limo outside in the parking lot...
Sceptic:BUMPED INTO MY LIMO!!!!!!!!!!I'M GONNA GIVE THAT A****** MORTALEXTREME VIRUS!!!!!
*Sceptic Barges out of his office*
*Skullking Enters*
Skullking:What happened????I saw Sceptic runing in the hall yelling something about his limo
DgenerationX:oh! it was nothing
*takes out his spray can and starts shaking it*
Skullking:DX.....what are you gonna do with that????
DgenerationX:Nothin much....just thought i would express my "artistic" values....i would advise you to get out of the office right now.....this thing doesnt wash off easily...why dont you go and do somethin else......like blow up scetic's car
Skullking:not a bad idea......
*skullking exits office*
*DgenerationX starts spraying DX...SUCK IT and other things all over the office*
DgenerationX(after spraying SCEPTIC SUX on the wall):that should do it......
*exits office*
*bumps into sceptic in the hall on his way back*
DgenerationX:ummm....hello Sceptic......did you find out who did it??
Sceptic:oh doesnt matter.....it was skullking....he almost blew up my car.....
DgenerationX:ya....i gotta go.....prepare for my match...
Sceptic:ya...best of luck....
*sceptic enters office*
Sceptic:nice guy Dgen......WAT THE F***.....DGENERATIONX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

Ideas on Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on Debut   Ideas on Debut Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:38 pm

skullking...i read you rp of the parking lot....maybe you can add that to this....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas on Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas on Debut   Ideas on Debut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas on Debut
Page 1 of 1