X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yes, I'm still alive...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Case

Justin Case

Yes, I'm still alive... Empty
PostSubject: Yes, I'm still alive...   Yes, I'm still alive... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:57 am

Sorry I haven't been on the forums alot lately, and it looks like it's going to be rough the next few weeks as well.

Work has been a nightmare lately. I'm normally not home until late, then off to bed. Then, back to work. It's been hectic.

Anyway... I just want to say hello to the new folks around here, and I still exist to the old folks. My contract expired on the 28th, but I'm still trying to kick it here since this is Justin's stomping ground.

Anyway, hello all!
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm still alive...   Yes, I'm still alive... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:06 pm

Hey Justin... glad your still here... I've just buried you alive.. so that gives you time until your ready to return.. as it gives you a reason to not be on shows, just let me know when you want to return, and you can write a huge return segment, lol
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm still alive...   Yes, I'm still alive... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:31 pm

o im burried alive to and i want te return right away cause that was weird lol.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm still alive...   Yes, I'm still alive... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:59 pm

welcome back man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, I'm still alive...   Yes, I'm still alive... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes, I'm still alive...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: OOC Area (No RP) :: Thoughts And Ideas-
Jump to: