X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titanictus kicks the door in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Titanictus

Titanictus

Titanictus kicks the door in Empty
PostSubject: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:06 pm

The GM door flies open with a THUNDEROUS crash and Titanictus dashes in all winded and out of breath...

"RIGHT! I want a grudge match with that skillet... uh... shell... uh... skilletior ((OOC: Sk1ellor))... ... that mean bastage that ruined my food just now in the parking lot!"

Titanictus pauses for a moment, composes himself... and as though nothing has happened...

"Good morning mr GM..."

Titanictus blushes a little...
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:34 pm

skiellor enters the room

you want a match against me you got it next tuesdays show dont you dare diss me man oh and by the way give up the cooking youll be better off ya see i eat desent food and yours is truely vile any way iv accepted your challenege see you in the ring next week man

oh and dont forget when the match is on its MR. SKIELLOR to you
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:06 pm

MTX stands up, from his seat and throws a glass bottle at the wall

"WHO DO YOU THINK THE PAIR OF YOU ARE?! I'M THE BOSS ROUND HERE, I MAKE THE DECISIONS!!"

both wrestlers look disturbed by the anger..

"Firstly, the door is coming out of your salary!! Secondly, Skiellor, shut your mouth, if you want respect then go against the whole lockerroom at the same time for all I care.. we have two of the most disrepectful wrestlers in the roster here, neither of you knocked for starters!! Now tell me why should i give you two a match on tuesday?"

MTX crushes a glass in his hand from his frustration
Back to top Go down
https://x-rw.forumotion.com
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Stormcrash passes near the Gm's office and hears everything, hearding a strange gigle Sk1elor and Titanictus turn around to see Stormcrash who is sitting near the broken door

hello mister boss may i say something here

MTX starts to stare at Stormcrash with bloodtrust in his eyes

Why not let the weakling fight it woud be a good fight i think, nobody knocked haha is that why you are so frustrated

Stormcrash knocks 3 times on the wall

See there is a knock now, and payng for the broken door don't make me laught you are the chairman here is this the best punishment you coud think of
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:21 pm

MTX looks even more infuriated...

"Stormcrash right? Well, you're in a match against angels wrath if i'm not mistaken, well, if you keep this cocky attitude up, i may just have to make an appearance at ringside.. or I could let Destiny decide your fate..."

People start to move the wreck doors and all three wrestlers are still looking at MTX..

"Is there any sanity.."
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:24 pm

after lisening to MTX Stormcrash start laughing
ohhh mister manager was that some kind of chalenge or something, hahaha there is no need for that we might need you alive
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:31 pm

((MTX please start a private thread with me if you're enjoying this scene and wish to continue it. I was going for a simple 2 people RP and apparently all wrestlers, that are on the lounge or at the parking lot in other threads were also standing at the GM door.))

((I dont want to be picky and whatnot, guys, but I simply can't join public threads if all things are going to go crazy like that. There's no continuity or balance. I actually started a second thread because there was someone else in the GM office on another thread. This was supposed to be another scene, with the first person from the other thread gone.))

Titanictus moves to the opening where there used to be a door...

"Sorry about the door, of course, feel free to send me the bill... I'll come back when you're not busy"

Titanictus walks out and goes prepare for his invitational.

Last edited by Titanictus on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:33 pm

MTX has had enough...

"Right so are you requesting a match against me?"

(OOC - fair point T just try and sort it out as best as possible if you start another thread we can lock the door etc.. as long as you don't break this one.. as you broke the door i can't really help you Very Happy everyone i have just realised there is no door, i can't stop you!)
Back to top Go down
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:40 pm

Angels WRATH walks by, waiting outside the office, as it looks pretty crowded in there atm.

If you dont mind, i couldnt overhear that this piece of nothing was talking about me just before disrespecting you.

I am fine with his idea of having a bloodfeast... But as it looks like you also have a score to settle, why not make it a 2 on 1 or let hin look for a partner and give a TagMatch a try. I promise, after next thuesday, this loudmouth will deeply regret.

Angels WRATH bows before MTX and awaits his decision.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:50 pm

Stormcrash checks MTX with his eyes

Haha no, no i have a mach wich i wanna fully enjoy. another maches will just be a distraction, but i wanna see the mach between those two soo i thought i turn your anger elsewhere. ohhh yes MTX i will fight you when the time comes for now bye bye
Stormcrash turns around and leaves giving Angels shouder tap
your time is nearing weakling prepare yourself
Back to top Go down
MTX
Admin
MTX

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:47 pm

MTX is confused by the mayhem in the office..

"Right let me get this right, Angels Wrath vs Stormcrash?"
Back to top Go down
Angels Wrath

Angels Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:25 pm

That's absolutely right, Mr. MTX.
I will show that no good product of a vending machines love break with a Hillbilly what happens when the Wrath of an Angel goes down on him! He ll believe our goes down, it`s his choice!

Angels WRATH smiles after the GM made the offer for that match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titanictus kicks the door in   Titanictus kicks the door in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titanictus kicks the door in
Page 1 of 1