X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAGHEAD's winning debut match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BAGHEAD

BAGHEAD

BAGHEAD's winning debut match Empty
PostSubject: BAGHEAD's winning debut match   BAGHEAD's winning debut match Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:24 pm

BAGHEAD enters the gm's office i want a match i dont care who against or on what terms i dont even care if its against you i just want a match
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: BAGHEAD's winning debut match   BAGHEAD's winning debut match Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:36 pm

*Troy walks near the office and sees BAGHEAD about to barge in and grabs him by the scruff of the neck.*

TH: Where'd you think you're going? Have you ever heard of manners?

*At this point Yung$$ pushes in the queue and demands a match.. The outcome terrified BAGHEAD*

(Look at Yung$$'s thread)

Last edited by Troy Hansen Jr. on Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BAGHEAD

BAGHEAD

PostSubject: Re: BAGHEAD's winning debut match   BAGHEAD's winning debut match Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:41 pm

BAGHEAD begins to charge at yun$$ but Troy Hansen Jr. holds him back
yun$$ walks away laughing
BAGHEAD:why did you do that
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: BAGHEAD's winning debut match   BAGHEAD's winning debut match Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:44 pm

TH: Trust me kid, respect your elders, and you will become one of them...

*Hansen walks off*

BH: What the hell? Was that supposed to be a wise saying?
Back to top Go down
BAGHEAD

BAGHEAD

PostSubject: BAGHEAD   BAGHEAD's winning debut match Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:55 pm

BAGHEAD knocks and waits outside untill he is called in when he is called in he politelly enters and asks if it is possible to be in a show soon
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: BAGHEAD's winning debut match   BAGHEAD's winning debut match Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:19 pm

Septic " Ah delightfull a younge man with manners, what is I can do for you ??"

Baghead " Er yes excuse me sir , I'm new here and I was hoping to have my debut this Saturday on livewire I dont mind who it is I just wanta chance"

Septic " Well we have a match here on XRW called The Fresh Meat match and Usually what happens is I put the new guy , Thats you, up against one of our seasoned veterans to give them just that , a chancet o prove themselves , now as you have been so polite I shall try and find you someone who is similar to you so as to give you more of a sporting chance "

Baghead "Well thank you sir I am very greatfull , I'll leave you now to get on with your work you look very busy thank you for your time "

Septic " One last thing"

Baghead " yes sir"

Septic " Look Ive heard all about you and your Brother and I am telling you right now I do not tolerate Mischief on my show so simple DON'T YOU TWO GET UP TO ANY or believe me there will be repercusions. Do I make myself clear ???"
Baghead " Yes sir , crystal Thanks again "

And with that Bag head leaves the office
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

PostSubject: Re: BAGHEAD's winning debut match   BAGHEAD's winning debut match Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:19 am

Just after Baghead leaves the office Skullking walks up to him.
Baghead:Hi im .....

Skullking choke slams Baghead.

Skullking:I know who you are im also new here but that dosent meen were on same page im skullking and this is a warning DO NOT get in my way and by the way welcome to X-RW.

Skullking walks away laphing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAGHEAD's winning debut match   BAGHEAD's winning debut match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAGHEAD's winning debut match
Page 1 of 1