X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yung$$ debut

Go down 
+3
Troy Hansen Jr.
Septic
Yung$$
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yung$$

Yung$$

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Yung$$ enters the GMs office

Yung$$ : I want to have my debut against DgenerationX.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:47 pm

Septic sitting in the chair, jumps out of it ( you can almost see his blood boiling inside) . He stands toe to toe with Yung$$ looking down on a petrified Yung$$ saliva driping from the sides of his furious looking mouth

Septic " O my feckin God , Is there sign on the door that says enter at will you lil punk ass bitch ???
does it also say Septic here all day let your self in and piss him off as much as you like ???
"

Yung$$ " But ... I ..... Sorry too....."

The office door is flung open and Yung$$ finds himself on his ass in the hall way with Septic standing in the door way his huge frame almost filling it he looks at the door turns to Yung$$

Septic " Look , no such fecking sign .Now clear off and dont come back untill youve learnt some freakin maners boy seriously "

Septic slams the door shut , he stands inside the office trying to calm down

" Dum kid talk about Wrong place Wrong Time"

A smile creaps across his face

(((( If your confused read Skullking's piece below this first)))))
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:50 pm

*Troy walks past Septic's office and here's the commotion going on inside and he chuckles to himself*

TH: Newbies ... Arggh!

*Troy walks off nursing his wounds after the beatings he took at the hands of KOG, and MTX and the fogies.*
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:31 pm

After a while KOG knocks on the door waiting for reply...

Septic: "Who the Feckin is it now! Come in your Dirty little -

KOG enters Smiling and chuckling as septic smiles aswell

KOG:"Bad day? What happened man?"

Septic:"Its Nothing Just These newbies they think they can just charge in here and Demand a match! Who the hell do you think they are!"

KOG:"Well Thats jus' great because now you will definately agree with my idea! How about For Yung$$$'s fresh meat match... ill take him on!... Theres only room for 1 gangster in this block and its ME Because im the top dog!

KOG Takes the title off whilst talking and raises it in his last few words...

Septic: " I see what you mean here but if i agree you need to merciful ok i dont want the new guys getting wrong ideas..."

KOG seems a bit annoyed but finally agrees to that

KOG:"But dont forget that he actually might feel good about Facing THE X-RW Champion in his DEBUT... So he might feel that you've acknowleged him!"

As KOG walks out Septic Wonders off into deep thought...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Septic calls KoG back, with a massive grin on his face

Septic " I'll tell you what we'll do seeing as you are the champ and all you could kill 2 birds with one stone for me so to speak on Live wire on Saturday it will be you KING OF GANGSTERS against the team of Skullking and Yung$$ in a two on one handicap match, the two of them shouldn't be any trouble for you the all mighty KOG ...... Should they ????
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:44 pm

KOG:You must be kidding septic... Give me a real challenge please!... to save you the trouble you could give me ALL the debuters ill teach them a lesson! Im teh champ for a reason...
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:44 pm

*Falahid walks in the hallway and hears some noice from in thegm's office so he decides to go in.*
Falahid:"Hey guys crowded here,listen Septic i need to ask you.."
Septic:"Falahid i'm not in the mood!"
Falahid:"I dont care what your fcking mood is i need to ask some questions right now!"
*Septic looks shocked to hear this."
Falahid:"Alright now what's going on?Appearently Justin is gonna get stripped from the title and i get a match with som1 else for that title in a burried alive match?Thats some bullshit i didn't prepare for this!Wtf is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:07 pm

Septic looses it completely He grabs Falahid by the throat he picks him and chokeslams him right through the GM's desk executing a Mortal Chokeslam through the table he stands over Falahid shear rage ouzing from every por he thinks "Fck it" and picks him up again Executing a devestating Powerslam onto the ground.

Septic gets up, dusts himself down and leaves the room in complete silence slaming the door behind him with such force the whole wall shakes
Back to top Go down
skullking

skullking

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:27 am

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Skullking enters the GMs office.

Skullking: I cant beleive you actualy considered teaming me up with that looser Yung$$. let me tell you something skullking is the greatest wrestler ever and he works alone and if you had teamed me up with him then within 30 seconds i would have put him flat on his back and i would have left him to be finished off by kog and if you ever try to team me up with trash like him again it wont just be him that needs to wach his back.

Septic: Is that a thret skullking.

Skullking leaves the gms office without answering him.

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil : Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DgenerationX

DgenerationX

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 3:48 pm

*DegenerationX enters office*
DgenerationX:so...i heard Young$$ want's to fight against me......but i want to fight against BAGHEAD
Septic: BAGHEAD's Brother dammit!!!!!!
DgenerationX:Brother or sister i dont care....but i want my debut...any way....Young$$......about that match....how bout' next saturday...live....the great DgenreationX VS The wellll.....The Young$$.... and the old$$
*open's the door to leave*
*looks back*
and ya......if your not down with that....i've got TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!
*everyone looks blankly at him*
DgenerationX:you dont know the two words do ya?? Suspect Oh for heavens sake.....SUCK IT!!!!!!!.....remember....
*leaves office*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yung$$ debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yung$$ debut   Yung$$ debut Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yung$$ debut
Page 1 of 1