X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday 23rd Livewire

Go down 
+2
falahid
Septic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Saturday 23rd Livewire Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 am

right then for Saturday I have so far

Biohazard Vs Soul collectors (G-spot and Lil stud)

I know tuesday was a bit of a disapointment but Falahid Vs Justin Case I think should wait untill Tuesday Night main event ( the big belts are on the main event) which on the other hand does not rule out a Tag match Maybe Falahid and Troy Vs Justin and Kog or mystery partners or pick your poison partners or somthing like that ( we could do a segment at the beginning ofthe show rp please) I know Marabuntha has somthing up his sleeve so we'll see

EvilDave Vs Evil Devil ( continueation of septics revenge) which could involve J the A and Abas interfearing??? setting up a possible tag for tuesday or next saturday

StormCrash Vs Jimmy the big hit lee
The stripper Vs StraightX
Dark lorkan Vs Rock232

and of course the random matches for the less infusiastic among us

well I have 20 Matches / Segments in the show so well done guys should be our biggest show yet

Last edited by Septic on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:29 am

well those ideas are fine with me, if tuesday is best then its tuesday and im ok with the tag match but you'll need others to agree with that to.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:12 pm

What about Jimmy Lee for Stormcrash, they are quite similar wrestlers in terms of level aren't they?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:33 pm

sounds great , have you anymore rp for Jimmy - Stormcrash is the macho type who would not find it amuseing and I think would be quite homaphobic which can be funny
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:41 pm

I can think something up...
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:45 pm

I was thinking you could do a WWE and put me and KOG as partners against someone... Erm, me and KOG fight in the corridor, security can't split us up, one of us punches you and we have BioHazard vs. me and KOG. I dunno though...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:48 pm

I heard you where thinking about Troy and falahid vs KOG and Justin thats a good idea where lets say falahid and justin have a "pic your partner" thing and justin pics me when falahid pics troy or..... we could do what batista and john cena did so it could be Falahid and justin vs troy and kog... we could write up some rp like it gets chaotic and everyone beats up there own partner... how about that? its like a hype for the titles?

OMG... i was typing this and when i sended it . it said another post had been posted and troy had teh same idea as me!!!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:03 pm

How about this

Kog you write up another whole pimpin show and invite yappel as your guest Troy comes down you have the brawl I come out say Ive had a great Idea you two verses justin and falahid winners of the match get the title shot next tuesday and then there is no winner as you just duff each other up yappel could be involved and so could blue bamboo ????

if you work on it together then pm me the rp so as not to give too much away on the forum
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Well septic thats just literally repeating the last show... I could have another show but instead i invite justin and and a tiny bit through the show falahid's music hits and justin is looking all over the place and picks up a couple of my weapons but then falahids music is interupted by your music septic... you come down and start saying stuff like im tired of all these interuptions so -- then troy's music hits the arena and youre left even mroe pissed and theres troy at the top of the ramp and soon comes falahid... then you carry on... hold up! this gives me an idea...
Troy and falahid will square of against KOG and Justin... everyone is happy?

i might not be able to make it that long because a lack of time so ill work on that once you approved and my mum allows me lol
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:44 pm

good plan we'll go with that and tell your mum this is important god damit

mums can be so unfair

lol
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:44 pm

true lol
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:14 pm

i dont really get what's been saying here but me and justen vs KOG and troy isen't a good idea because we will get beat like hell lol.So me and troy vs KOG and justin is problably the best idea.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:20 pm

thats what ive done falahid... ill post it to you justin and Troy ive already posted to septic...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:40 pm

If you edit a post does it come up green on the main page showing a new post has been made , because I have edited the opening post 4 times ?????
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:48 pm

doesn't appear sorry.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:05 pm

it only comes up if a NEW post has been added
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:35 pm

thanks , while I am asking questions

on your finishing moves what is the best wrestler position all 3 of mine are on Always 100%
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:42 pm

i keep them all on always because compared to my adrenline gain (51) my requiered adrenaline isnt much... its only 800 - 900 but if the adrenaline required is high then you should keep it to lower than always...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 pm

my pin is only 175 my sub and direct damage are 500
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:54 pm

and what your adrenaline gain for ea hit? if its more than 25 your ok... Septic its not really wise to have sub finisher for your kinda stats...
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:22 pm

I have just changed mine.

The one with the highest adrenaline cost, I can do beginning from blue ...

Then the submission one (second highest), from yellow

and the direct damage one (lowest) from orange.

Why? If the cost is high, but the others get picked before it, they use up your adrenaline. So then the needed adrenaline may not be reached anymore.

It seems to work for me that way.
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:11 pm

well, mine i keep on always.My adralaine gain is 25 and i think thats pretty good for my lvl.Infact my finishers are things i can count on it might make a difference for me if i suddenly bumb into the opponent with my finisher.they only require 155 and 435.But then i have one from 735 but that one is for the future.So i think i'm doing good with my finishers.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:12 am

Fellas

I'm gonna be honest with you now

I dont understand any aspect or rules of this game , I never actually read any of my matches exept for the final moments to find out who wins I have been playing for 4 and a half months i am on lvl 9 I have 35,000 points my total skill index is 4,246 and i have fought 3,760 times with about 500 wins more than loses I have spent over 250,000 fantaeuros and 15,000 exp points and I have had over 200 tournament points, I only challenge at 100/100 or more and more often than not i win and I win quick I am ranked 1,482 in the game out of 37,710 players.

If maybe I knew what I was doing I may of been higher and be a better wrestler but I don't care

and I'll tell you what its the most fun I have had in years

I give you The Man , The Machine I give you Septic

And remember........
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:17 am

Septic to be honesty with you, basically no one know's how to play this game.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:30 am

I think im catching on better though... i have really high HP (2010) i have quite high damage reducer (95%) and my stamina is getting better (320) now if i carry on with my damage reducer get it to over 100% then get stamia over 350 and up my stamina reducer a bit then ill be quite the good lol i have 50 resistance and i think this is the highest resistance lvl in this fed! lol theres onyl three resistance people in this fed... ME (position number 1) Troy Hansen Jr. (positon number 3) and septic(postion number 5) were all in top 5!!

GO RESISTANCE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 23rd Livewire   Saturday 23rd Livewire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday 23rd Livewire
Page 1 of 1