X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An angued Animal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J the A

J the A

An angued Animal Empty
PostSubject: An angued Animal   An angued Animal Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:23 am

(Evil Devil is relaxed on the cough when the door slams open.)

JTA: Why the hell did you steal from the VGM. We already had the Tag Team titles.

ED: I stole from the VGM to prove that I don't need an idiot who dosen't deserve the VGM spot what to do.

JTA: Well you trying to prove something, cost us our titles. The only good you did was put us in history. THE SHORTEST TITLE REGAIN IN X-RW HISTORY. Now get ready we have a match next.

This is basiclly a rivery coming up.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

An angued Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: An angued Animal   An angued Animal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:50 pm

hey Jimmy

a while back I initiated an attack in the lounge on EvilDevil , Evil Dave and Abbas ( in an attempt to encourage particpation ) this then led to myself and then the Toxic avenger being attacked by the three of them now if you had read the forum RP and the last two shows a video of the attack had come into my posetion (septics revenge) due to which evil dave obviously grassed up Devil which then led to our tag match (septics revenge continues) so can I be so bold as to sugest if you want a little singles feud it is evil Dave you want!!!!! ( and Evil Devil is a non speaking wrestler)(which reminds me any particular character choice needs to be updated in the who are you section of this forum)

now as previous champs you can invoke your rematch clause but as the story line has gone the soul collectors ( lil stud and G-spot man ) have a title shot next saturday now after that and who ever wins you can have a go a gain ( we also have of course take into acount that sharpshooter and Death4mv (the darkness) also have a rematch due prior to yours but we have not heard from them ????

(and forgive me if I am wrong but the champs surely have to be active in the forums and create their own rp . Which I believe as of right now is true)
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

An angued Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: An angued Animal   An angued Animal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Sorry septic for not paying attension, but since Evil Devil hasn't been in two weeks that I was trying to start a rivilry with him. You know like one of those tag team rivilry that would lead up to the end of the seasonbig match.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

An angued Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: An angued Animal   An angued Animal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:04 pm

we can do that but it would mean an end to wrestling prophecies and to be honest i think the tag teams are dwindling away

if you loose your next match as atag team we could start it then work on some rp and send it to me ( ie what happens if you or devil loose)
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

An angued Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: An angued Animal   An angued Animal Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:07 pm

I don't know they could be Fired (my contract is ending in september) you can say they got injuried during a cage match i don't know your choice, but think about the You Fired match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An angued Animal Empty
PostSubject: Re: An angued Animal   An angued Animal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An angued Animal
Page 1 of 1