X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:36 pm

For The Past Day And A Half I've Been Coming On The Forum For Long Periods Of Time And Not A Single Post Other Than Mine!!

We Need To Be An ACTIVE FORUM!!!
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:47 pm

i come up alot but i just reply to posts not really make new ones dont got much to say lol
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:04 pm

I know what you mean falahid same here... you need 2 people to create a convo not just 1 but we need to get active lol i keep seeing people going on and off with no new posts added... like Destiny the other day came oin after so long there must ahve been a lot of posts that he could have replied to because over time it should have built up...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:05 pm

Also im Re creating the Archive Area... im putting real effort into this forum!! My sisters are getting pissed that im on this "Stupid game" for so long...
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:07 pm

lol make them pissed i would say! Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:12 pm

I try my very best falahid... OLder sisters to make things worse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!
Page 1 of 1