X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOST........................................

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

LOST........................................ Empty
PostSubject: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:43 am

Titanictus
Chris Tatum
Goodmania
Matador

if found please return to X-RW
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:40 pm

hahahah is draging aproved
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:31 pm

ill pm in the game and tell them to contact you...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:53 pm

dont worry Kog
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:53 pm

only able to contact titanictus chris and matador
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:14 am

I''ve kept up with Chris (he's my stable leader) and he's with IRW now... don't know how that happened. He's bounced from show to show since he left... maybe with MTX missing and DM he got nervous and jumped ship?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:49 am

Matador has got into WOF ????
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:20 am

Looks that way.

I'm not concerned too much about losing Matador, honestly. He really didn't participate much other than ask us to attack him in the invitational.
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 am

but i will realy miss titanictus he where is he
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:01 pm

Titanicus... XZW in Wrestling Game Regional
Chris Tatum... IWR in Wrestling Game Regional
Matador... WoF in Wrestling Game e-Xtreme

Goodmania... He's had a slight... uhm... complication... translation: He's gone. (tried to do a search and no name came up...))
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:34 pm

Matador says he might catch up with us again

Chris says he likes his contract at IWF he got main eventer(3) and 40% mech

Titanictus hasn't replyed me

couldnt pm goodmania
Back to top Go down
Titanictus

Titanictus

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:27 pm

I'm back. So here's the whole sordid story:
MTX told me he was going to upgrade my contract when it expired, yadda yadda yadda.
In the meantime, real life started going crazy, lots of work, my GF moving in, very very busy.
My contract expired when MTX vanished. I sent a PM, nothing. 2 weeks later, nothing. I was out of contract, had no reply from MTX and I had literally 12 contract offers in the mailbox. Some were as Star(4) status with 40%merchandising bonus, so what the heck, I took them, I wasn't actively playing anyway and I thought XRW was dead for the moment.

My wrestler will be back on the market on the 12th... So if you guys want me back on the show, that's the when. ^^
Right now, I'm taking my GF on a vacation to a tropical island and will be back next saturday the 13th. So I don't think I'll be able to reply to anything until then.

Best Regards to everyone,
T.
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:07 pm

MTX
We need this guy back in our fed
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:14 pm

titanictus!!!... DONT LEAVE!Oh wait your comnig back soon: Well you'll be back Smile... oh yh and we love your GF 2!!! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST........................................   LOST........................................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOST........................................
Page 1 of 1