X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gimmicks And Personalities.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Gimmicks And Personalities. Empty
PostSubject: Gimmicks And Personalities.   Gimmicks And Personalities. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:50 pm

I was just thinking we should have a section where we describe our personality/character (in game) so everyone knows where to put people etc.

The main reason I feel we need an area like this is that this season we are going to try and include the inactive characters a lot more, so hence, we need to have a collective idea on their personalities. At the moment we're starting to involve other people so the GM's could also post how they want inactive characters to be represented. I'll give an example:

Quote :
Name: Troy Hansen Jr.

Title Contention: X-R-W Title

Skill: Primary - Resistance
Secondary: Will eventually be technical/submission

Gimmick: Red Neck - Business Man (Think JBL)

(Forgotten name) : Tweener, leaning towards face.

Personality Traits: Calm, Collected. Intelligent but aggressive. Likes to talk - A LOT!

Something a bit like that... Do you think this could help or not? It could also be a place to decide/start feuds.

Last edited by Troy Hansen Jr. on Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Gimmicks And Personalities.   Gimmicks And Personalities. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Great Idea, I think we should include this in the Who are you section of the forum as part of the profile it could also include pictures that wrestlers want to use

i.e
Gimmicks And Personalities. Chair_10

Gimmicks And Personalities. Wrestl10

Gimmicks And Personalities. Wrestl12

I found these while browsing, is the middle one you KOG ??????
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Gimmicks And Personalities.   Gimmicks And Personalities. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:24 pm

It looks a lot like Jon cutler i guess its usable lol
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: Gimmicks And Personalities.   Gimmicks And Personalities. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:39 pm

Troy I think your Cowboy gimmick is really good. I mean lots of people like it and it makes great storylines since you are at the top. Just keep your cowboy gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gimmicks And Personalities.   Gimmicks And Personalities. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gimmicks And Personalities.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: OOC Area (No RP) :: Thoughts And Ideas-
Jump to: