X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All is good in the world of XRW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

All is good in the world of XRW Empty
PostSubject: All is good in the world of XRW   All is good in the world of XRW Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:16 pm

Hi Gang

As I said the wind of change is turning for the better so please have patience and watch this Space

Recuitment will take place soon and all contracts will be renewed

Just have to put the finishing touches to the big return and believe me its a belter
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: All is good in the world of XRW   All is good in the world of XRW Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:38 pm

To help out a bit in the OOC area i have already opened and contract alert area and recuitment centre...it could come in handy...
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: All is good in the world of XRW   All is good in the world of XRW Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 1:08 am

Sorry I put some roleplay in, concerning several of your characters ... without asking first. But I had an epiphany cyclops

Now, I hope Morris Fleishman isn't scheduled for a match the first show, if so, I can still change the name ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All is good in the world of XRW   All is good in the world of XRW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All is good in the world of XRW
Page 1 of 1