X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stables inside X-rw

Go down 
+2
Troy Hansen Jr.
The King Of Gangsters
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Septic

Septic

Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:08 am

you yell at him good
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:48 pm

Dunno when it happened but we're second in the RWL now! cheers cheers cheers which must almost certainly guarantee our safety, no?
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:09 pm

sorry i was away for so long and i know im not doig much int his rivlarie YET but that is good work again... but remember we both have to be good gys from our point of views Wink we shouldnt get a result in ourfirst match because maybe somebody like marabuntha might wanna interfere...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Troy , lets just hope that MTX gets back soon . I have no control over contracts, recruitment and the like so if people leave when there contract is up i cannot renew there contract or recruit someone to replace them. I dunno what to do as i said my contract is up and i dontknow what happens i mean will it just stop and when i turn the pc i find i have no access or does it just go on and on. We'll have to wait and see

the other thing is that MTX is the only one to be contacted if the show is to continue I think second in the fed is a good sign but what if the powers that be ask MTX to confirm his intention to carry on and he cant/doesn't

I mean I dont want to be down because it is just a game after all but we're really begining to do well and it would be a shame if it came to an end

all we can do is practice our rp and look forward to the new season ahead
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:36 pm

I guess it's continous all the while you're admin... Are you gonna be sticking around here Septic?
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:23 pm

right i may of jumped the gun a lttle because i have filled out a GM request form and I hav written that just in case (no pun intended) somthing has happened to MTX and he does not return i would like to take over as GM of XRW because people need their contracts renewing and such , i havent heard anything back but they might have his number or another way of contacting him and i surpose that if they dont reach him they might consider me i dont know. But either way (unless MTX fires me for being an evil traitor) I intend to stick around here I'm having far too much fun with you guys. I just wish I was able to renew contracts and even recruit some new blood but watch this space........
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:12 pm

I think they'l come back soon, though. So don't jump the gun just yet. I think they might be doing family things alot since it's summer and it's tearing them away from the game.

Meanwhile, us not so vacationers (aka, olf fogeys) sit here going... uhm... get back here! LOL
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 9:42 pm

Just call me the Ric Flair of X-RW

I'll give you old foggey Case Take that as Septic swings his zimmer frame at Justin Case missing him completely and falling to the ground a crumpled heap "dont just stand there call an ambulance i think ive put my hip out again"
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:05 pm

just a question... Why would i fight people in a wrestling federation if im only 12 years old?
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:40 pm

Maybe you haven't got any friends?

I like riddles ...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:21 pm

The reason i havent been going on much lately is because its summer...Ive been hanging around with my FRIENDS...i show them this game and they find it boring lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:28 pm

I know what you mean My friends are all in their 30's and when i show them they say " WHat are you , Like 12 or somthing " LOL
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:38 pm

Before I played this game, I played Omerta for a couple of years. Now THAT was boring! But it was more interesting than work of caurse ...

I like this game much more.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:01 pm

omerta is boring twg is better
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm

septic, my friends are all my age or 1 - 2 year older
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Im only joking with you Kog
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:48 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stables inside X-rw   Stables inside X-rw - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stables inside X-rw
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: OOC Area (No RP) :: Thoughts And Ideas-
Jump to: