X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From the Entertainment Capital of the World

Go down 
+2
Septic
The Stripper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Stripper

The Stripper

From the Entertainment Capital of the World Empty
PostSubject: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 9:47 am

Wrestler Name Stage Name: Las Vegas " The Stripper"
Wrestler Birth Name:Christopher De'Salley
Wrestler Age:29
Wrestler Born:Las Vegas, Nevada
Wrestler Height:6'6
Wrestler Weight:216
Hair: Jet Black
Eyes: Green
Entrance Video Link: Coming soon
Wrestler Picture Link: Under construction.....

Ring Attire:
Black w/ Striped Adidas Pants and Tank Top.
Adidas shoes and 2 white wrist bands.
And a tat saying Viva Las Vegas on his upper back.

Taunts: Vegas Body Shaker (lev 20)
Las Vegas "The Stripper" Body Begins To Mysteriously Rumble, Thunder, and Quake executing A Vegas Body Shaker.

Modified Moves:
The Mirage

Finishers :
Stratosphere (level 13) 1100ft Pile Driver Twisted Evil
Night Out In Vegas (level 10)
V I P (level 1) Brand New Submission

Catch Phrase of Slogan: "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"

Special Match:
Last Man Standing
Casket Match

History:

Hails from Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada. Where both Chris's parents were adult entertainers so it was destiny that he followed in their footsteps as an entertainer himself.
After years of being a Chippendale/Trapese Artist/Pirate at Treasure Island/ and Male Stripper in Las Vegas Chris wanted a new challenge and the UFC caught his eye.

With numerous local fight clubs in LV, he decided to join one were he quickly made a reputation for himself and realized he was made for fighting. With the best fighters in the world right at his door step he quickly began moving up the ranks until his first professional fight.

Chris's first fight was an undercard at MSG in New York City. His opponent a local boy from the Bronx and the crowd favorite. The match was full of high impact standup, but Chris's speed was to much and he quickly took advantage. Untill his opponent grabbed a pair of Brass Nuckles form his trunks and blasted Chris across the forehead. The crowd now booing the local boy started chanting VEGAS! VEGAS! VEGAS ! an adrenaline rush hit the newly named fighter and performed his first Stratosphere. KO'n his opponent.

That is when VEGAS caught a scouts eye during the match and wrestling soon became his life, but never to forget his roots as an entertainer which he make clear in his matches.

Now he does his entertaining in the RING with high energy moves and an out of this world personality for the world to relish.

(Win,Lose, or Tie I'm always having a good time!!)

Known for always promoting his beloved city in the desert and inviting his opponents out for a "Night Out" in Vegas after their heated matches.

Formally a member of the(GCW) Global Conflict Wrestling Federation.

His Stable Conquest Hall , and the Tag Team know as the Party Boys.

Likes: Jagerbombs, Dryheat, Jeeps, Strippers, Fellowpartiers, and
STREAKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!

Dislikes: GM's that leave me high and dry ***BJ "The Nightmare" Summers*** I will hunt you down forever.

Strengths: Party'n, Dance'n, and Drink'n

Weakness: Women, Tequila No. Early Mornings
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:55 pm

welcome to the family Stripper
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:13 am

I think the Stripper is the man... I've wrestled him a couple times in the Indy (challenges) area... he's pretty good.

Welcome to X-RW... I think you'll fit in perfectly here Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:09 pm

Dam you're a boy... Wink lol
Back to top Go down
The Stripper

The Stripper

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:44 am

Just wanna say thanks for the welcome and yes I'm a MAN!!!

Strippers can be men too Smile at least in Las Vegas.

Ya, Justin I remeber ya from the Indy now. Goood matches!!!!!!

Well anyways lookn forward a being in a real FED, I would consider this one my first on after my last bomb of a FED.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:09 pm

But im not GAY!
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

You're NOT Gay ?????

Oh how you can get it so wrong with that cute little tight t-shirt and the spikey blond hair Razz

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:33 am

welcome stripper hope you enjoy wrestling with us
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:29 pm

lol thats jon cutler... pro wrestler...take it up with him and atleast im actually adverstising the fed! lol Wink
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:11 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww handbags at dawn lol

only kidding you look very nice

every time after a show I'm always on chat saying wow did anyone catch the show from XRW it was awsome i think ive even been told off by the Mods a couple of times ( they have all your info and they knew i was in the fed lol)
Back to top Go down
The Stripper

The Stripper

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Ok lets clear some things up Gangster.

I strip for WOMEN......sweet, beautiful women lol!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:50 pm

Youre gonna need to say my name a lot if your gonna stay active and to make it easier than goin Gangster Gangsters oh great mighty gangster Wink just say...

KOG
Back to top Go down
The Stripper

The Stripper

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:02 am

Well since ur the champ *for now* guess you earned the right. So for now on I'll call ya KOG.

Aight gangster... Smile
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 am

thats it now... you've done it... im really gonna CRY!
Back to top Go down
The Stripper

The Stripper

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am

Com on now.......please no crying. Ur suppose to be a Gangster the whole Crip & Blood nation is watching u.

Get it together.
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:31 pm

Im the king because i express my emotions Embarassed Sad Sad but ill always stay a king study pig clown farao
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:03 pm

THERE IS ONLY ONE KING!!!!

And it is

From the Entertainment Capital of the World Charging
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:06 am

"thank you very much..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Entertainment Capital of the World   From the Entertainment Capital of the World Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Entertainment Capital of the World
Page 1 of 1