X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Live wire July 26

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Septic

PostSubject: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:08 pm

My computer is still broken so can anyone who wants to contribute to Saturdays show please let me have it as soon as poss please i will be back here in the library tommorrow (Friday 25th) at about 2pm so i will put it together then

are we in agreement that the Blonde is called April and will appear on Tuesdays and the Dark haired girl is called May and will appear on Saturdays????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:15 pm

I think the names are what we're going with.

I'll write up a couple promos to advance the DM/Case story-line, if possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:58 pm

i dont really know what DM has planned so ill let him take it away and fill me in some time..

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:27 pm

Wait, he didn't tell you he's going to kill your character, so you need to rename KOG? What?

lol! Kidding, kidding... or AM I??? MUHAHAHAHAAH

Seriously, I'm kidding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:50 pm

I guess I'm still involved in the MTX/DM/KOG/etc. storyline...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:18 pm

confusing in it troy... i remember in my very first fed... half the roster was with teh heel VGM and the other half was with the face GM

i was a special bodyguard of my GM lol

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:11 pm

Wait wait wait... Troy...

you're involved in the story-line with KOG/MTX/DM?

Well... that only means one thing...

You're a henchman for Mara!!! BOO this man!!!!

boo... LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Well, that is still MY title ya know, the main thing in this characters life... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:28 pm

Bah, you're all just lucky you started this game a few weeks before me... other-wise I'd be gunning for that title...

Now the Extreme title, on the other hand.... *looks at Blue Bamboo's inactvity, and the lack of gold around Justin's waist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:39 pm

troy ... justin... stop you squabbling... me and my... SHINY X-RW CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE BELT ARE TRYING TO RELAX!!

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm not squabbling with Troy, heck no, he's my evil ally in our conquest to destroy Titanictus' lounge.

And yes, congrats on your title. I don't think it was actually given to you. I know Troy and Mara would love a chance at it, though... heck, I'd like a shot at it too, eventually.

Since the season's supposedly coming to a close on Aug. 2... shouldn't we use these next couple shows to really build up for that show? The Cloud Right stuff is kind of dying and it's only been on a couple shows... maybe it needs to be more visual.

And maybe a title match for the Extreme or the Evolution title this week-end, throw in a bit of rivalry to build up to our last show of the season? ((The longest reigning champions for titles... Toxie and Blue Bamboo... meanwhile the Tags have changed once, and the X-RW title has changed... uhm... 37 times I think.))

And if we want to do something such as an interview segment on Tuesday... I wouldn't mind interviewing our new ring announcers... privately... giggity. Actually, I was thinking we could interview them... maybe have a little cat-fight between them... give them a bit of personality. I have a few ideas for them, and my new Valet on the show for next season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:58 pm

I think the cloud right stuff should all have been in the shows, i.e. we incorporated all of the phrases in the shows, then it could have a) been more interesting for the other people who watch our shows.
b) been easier to build up and work with/around.

I can see all this finishing with a couple of big tag matches:

- The Nexus (MTX & Me) Vs. Marabuntha & biggest traitor
- Justin Case & KOG vs Destinys Messenger & another of the henchmen.

OR, even better we could do another big segment with an eight man tag or something! That'd be cool, but, a big, and probably difficult, thing to pull off. (I was thinking a way of doing this would be to have two tag matches and use the XP etc. but mold them together, and add bits and take away.)

Also like you said above the main title has changed A LOT, I think it's time we let a main champ settle down for a while. I'm not sure if this is KOG necessarily, he's in CM Punk's position at the minute Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Troy Hansen Jr. wrote:
I can see all this finishing with a couple of big tag matches:

- The Nexus (MTX & Me) Vs. Marabuntha & biggest traitor
- Justin Case & KOG vs Destinys Messenger & another of the henchmen.

OR, even better we could do another big segment with an eight man tag or something! That'd be cool, but, a big, and probably difficult, thing to pull off. (I was thinking a way of doing this would be to have two tag matches and use the XP etc. but mold them together, and add bits and take away.)

I'm definitely up for trying somethin like an 8-man tag match... and it ought to be able to be modified and somesuch... one question though... what if the big traitor was you for MTX? How does that work then???

Troy Hansen Jr. wrote:
Also like you said above the main title has changed A LOT, I think it's time we let a main champ settle down for a while. I'm not sure if this is KOG necessarily, he's in CM Punk's position at the minute Wink

Poor guy... talented but will never be considered the top echelon of talent (Boo WWE for screwing over RVD...)... poor KOG... LOL.

However, if it's a big title match at the end of the season (which I think should be requirement by law, that the main title is on the line at the PPV shows such), then KOG wouldn't be defending.

In a final show, I'm inclined to think all the titles should be up for grabs... ALL of them. And heated rivalries should take main precedence... (we need more mid-carder rivalries... really do).

Also, I'm putting this out to the GM/VGMs of the show... I think during the off-season (if we even have one), we should prep the new rivalry ideas, contact some of the people that will definitely stay on the show, and maybe get a writing team together. Maybe a few of us can merge forces and write for various members of the roster... who knows? Maybe they'll like what we're doing and actually CONTRIBUTE... bastidges.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 pm

That second bit about writing teams and the such .... Actually a very good idea

Hmm... If I was the heel... Well if that was the case, whether revealed or not before hand (If it was it could be brushed aside, i.e. I convince everyone I'm not a traitor and their just playing mind games) then that could be the big finish. It could be MTX in the ring say and I've been knocked to the floor. A brawl occurs with everyone but me involved. Various weapons used etc. Then I come in with a chair and make the save, clearing the ring (I wouldn't hit anyone but they would scarper). Then when everyone thinks its okay I could turn on my team. That would be such an intense, exciting finish to the season! Actually a good idea when you think about it.... Have I got the job on the writing team? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:33 pm

Hmm... well, I think a few of us are definitely skilled enough to take on the reigns of writing team... it's if Septic, DM, and MTX think it's a good idea.

Maybe this should be moved elsewhere...

After all... I think we could actually start filling in for the people that DON'T contribute to the show... such as filler promos for them.

However, one thing a writing team would need to know are matches prior to the show, so they could fill in for those. For the active wrestlers, well, they can write their own material.

Personally, I'd love to give JT, Spanky, April, May, and even the ref (or refs) a bit of personality for the show, get them involved in things too. And I think we need Spanky and JT pictures... just because they are an integral part of the show.

And Septic!!! Get that girl of yours to make more of impact... you haven't had any matches lately... don't be getting ring rust now... Smile

Oh, and Troy... hmm... that sounds like you've already planned this... TRAITOR!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:09 pm

LOL troy im gonna end up getting my title away from me... I doubt i will LOSE a match but by cheating i will probably lose it...

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:11 am

I... I'm a title holder now??? O.o

Shocked

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*Does a happy dance* Drinks are on me!!! And for KOG, some nice Earl Grey. Long live the Reign of Case!!!

.... *contemplates losing the title in his very next match... LOL*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:10 pm

case... congrats... weve both got the gold around our waists... if we can get those tag titles too lol

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:31 pm

Well, as soon as we form up that joyous stable of tag teamedness (eventually) We'll be rocking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 pm

yup? i need to do the fans list Sad

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live wire July 26   

Back to top Go down

Live wire July 26
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: Shows-