X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where we going?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:22 pm

No one is on here anymore and I can fast see us going down the pan. What is there we can do to turn this around?

I think we need to finish off the current story lines, work out who's in what storyline and make a few new ones for either people who aren't on the forum, or the people who aren't currently in a storyline cos I think this is slowly dieing...
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:50 pm

I have faith.

Although I think some of the story-lines are getting closer to the point I could care less about them...

((Looks at Troy vs. Mara))... I love you guys... and it was fun for awhile... but it's getting kind of old... you screw me, I screw you... over and over...

I've been having worries too, Troy... and I'm sure there's a few other members of the roster in the same boat.

What shames me most is the ones that don't care about the show... eh, when their contracts run out, oh well, new show will take me since I have fans and entrances... but I won't contribute to their show much, if at all. I'm sorry, while I like the contracts... if their not will to work for their contract, why should they get anything that resembles a title match?

A couple of our title-holders barely say a word... unless it constitutes them keeping a title... get involved... heck, you guys should be the most involved!! Would you cheer for a man who might have impressive skills, but zero promos? ZERO?

And I feel a couple arcs aren't really taking off... and we're third compared to other shows... sigh... 3rd... and I know we're definitely better than the other ones... I've read what they write and even have a few contacts in the others that talk about how mostly they just ride the waves of whatever the GM wants them to do... they don't contribute....

Maybe what we need are a writing team to schedule matches, create the promos? Maybe we need something to give us a shot in the arm and push our show's adrenaline rating up?

Darnnit Troy, you had to open the closet of unmentionable things... don't make me paranoid again Razz
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:20 pm

You're right, and the literal feud between me and Marabuntha is pretty much done now, just so you know. I'm thinking Marabuntha will go for KOG, and I'm on the MTX storyline now I guess, being his partner and all. I'm thinking it's gonna be MTX and Me vs. Destiny and whoever the biggest traitor is, if MTX is still alive of course silent

Oh, and I agree with the rest of what you say, If one side doesn't keep their side of the bargain, why should the other have to...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Dont fear!!!...............

TILL IM HERE!!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:01 am

The King Of Gangsters wrote:
Dont fear!!!...............

TILL IM HERE!!

Wait wait wait, KOG, are you saying you come to a show and it dies???

BAD KOG!!! BAD BAD KOG!!! Go to the corner!

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

THE STORY WILL BE RE-WRITTEN
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:04 pm

hmmm soo KOG is the evil mastermind yup yup corner for ya

PS:
Justin what happened to our story i can't see it on the shows and i can't start rp over it we have a story for at least 4 shows
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:27 pm

(can i come out the corner now?...im hungry..)
Back to top Go down
Stormcrash

Stormcrash

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:58 pm

hmmm no you are good there
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:39 pm

ill eat you in a minute muhahahaha... oh wait im face...OH please can i borrow your food for a few minutes... ill give it back...(through my crack)
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Stormcrash wrote:
hmmm soo KOG is the evil mastermind yup yup corner for ya

PS:
Justin what happened to our story i can't see it on the shows and i can't start rp over it we have a story for at least 4 shows

The arc got squashed this season. I ended up in a new arc with KOG (becoming his tag partner) and DM (crossing the boss)... and you're supposed to be a part of it.... just not sure when, or how you're getting fit into it.

And yes, we had a bit of stuff set up for it, such as interview shoots, messing with one anothers matches, a big showdown at the end...

I think with the bigger story-lines in place, ours just got squashed since it pretty much would have been "squash" matches at the time. Might be a bit better now, but I doubt it...
Back to top Go down
Septic

Septic

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 pm

"Through your Crack" what the hell ?????

Guys i am pretty sure that when certain peoples contracts come to an end MTX or who ever it is will not renew them and we will drop some of this dead wood that is clearly holding us back.

It is also quite clear that at the mo we are in the middle of holiday season so im sure there are quite alot of people that are away

myself i have a huge problem with my computer at the mo and it is in being fixed i managed to get one for sunday and monday to complete the show but unfortunatly did not manage to put in every thing that you guys had sent me and for that i am sorry (i am currently in my local library paying an extorsionate amount per minute)

can i sugest that somebody else apply for the Mod position as MTX requested two but only Titanictus replied and although he is doing a good job i happen to know that at the moment there are a lot of people at his work on there hols and that means he has to do their work so he hasnt got as much time as he had before

does anyone wont to have a go at an audience or a chowdown section for saturdays show THE CASE LOAD or KOG´s corner (lol)

we have attempted to run a story line that will last the season and they will soon be coming to an end.

one of the main things is that everybody gets 4 matches per month as their contract indicates and when we all go in it uses up the appearances which is dificult as there are 2 shows per week so on ocasions there will be deadwood shows to use up their appearances

please rest assured that the more you contribute the more storylines you get
we as a unit are really only just getting to know one another and each others style so in my eyes it can only get better as we currently have no leader to gel us all together but he will be back soon so dont panic its just a shame that niether myself or Destiny have been able to step up but through no faults of our own this has not been possible

(warning for flood)
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:50 pm

about the through my crack bit... i said it because it rhymes lol..attempt to be funny but it doesnt really work remember...thats how i am Wink
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:31 pm

Septic wrote:
"Through your Crack" what the hell ?????

Guys i am pretty sure that when certain peoples contracts come to an end MTX or who ever it is will not renew them and we will drop some of this dead wood that is clearly holding us back.....

I don't feel we need to cut them all... certain ones (like the higher popularity people especially), ought to contribute to the show. If not... they get a renewed contract, but maybe lower the match guarantees, with the promise of more matches if they CONTRIBUTE. (one of my buddies only has a contract of 2 appearances a month... and they make sure they don't go over it... which is a reason he's planning on jumping ship as soon as his contract's up).

Septic wrote:
myself i have a huge problem with my computer at the mo and it is in being fixed i managed to get one for sunday and monday to complete the show but unfortunatly did not manage to put in every thing that you guys had sent me and for that i am sorry (i am currently in my local library paying an extorsionate amount per minute)

Sorry to hear about the computer... lord knows I was going crazy when I was in the process of moving how I wasn't able to contribute at the time, much less put on a match (my only saving grace was it was the end of season the Saturday of the move).

Septic wrote:
does anyone wont to have a go at an audience or a chowdown section for saturdays show THE CASE LOAD or KOG´s corner (lol)

Case Load? Hmm... that actually is quite funny (and in your mind tilts just a little, it's horribly wrong too).

Septic wrote:
"please rest assured that the more you contribute the more storylines you get we as a unit are really only just getting to know one another and each others style so in my eyes it can only get better as we currently have no leader to gel us all together but he will be back soon so dont panic its just a shame that niether myself or Destiny have been able to step up but through no faults of our own this has not been possible

I don't feel you guys have done a terrible job, or haven't stepped up in the least. I think you're both quite talented and outside things can always interfere with all of this. It's just a shame that there aren't more people to bounce ideas off of that would like to contribute. Might I make a suggestion upon MTX's return? We go on the TWG forums and post for recruiting...? We might end up with some stars just brimming to get on a show... the show just needs a shot of adrenaline to get it pumping in a new, better direction, is all.

Oh, and another way of getting rid of dead wood... squash matches for them in tag team bouts... it covers four wrestlers per show.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:52 pm

I'm guessing I'll be safe when I need my contract renewing. Won't I? WON'T I? WON'T I! (Paranoid...) Heh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:16 pm

here is some serious role play...

KOG has found himself in a corner with his legs chained against the wall with very strong padlocks... As he regains consciousness he finds a tape... a tape recorder and a... SAW! he puts the tape in side the tape recorder and listens...

>>>>****>>**>>****>>>> The King Of Gangsters...You have Commited a few crimes in your attempt to be the king of gangsters...lets play a game... you have been chained up against a wall... the saw is not to cut the chains because it wont be able to... if you want to survive you must use your common sense for once and try to escape... you are hoping for somebody to come...they wont and there is a bomb around you... you have 10 minutes to escape from the chains and make your way out...<<<<****<<**<<****<<<<

(short detail)

KOG tries to escape by pull the chains and saw the chains but he fails... he picks up the saw and starts sawing his leg screaming in the ripping pain... he manages to saw off both legs with 2 minutes remaining... he pushes himself across the ground with his hands... underneath his bottom something shiny is sticking out!...................

IT WAS A KEY!!!
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:09 pm

Been watching "Saw" one too many times, eh KOG?
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:41 pm

about 7 times man... i tied up blankets to my curtains so i could get it pitch black get more of a disgusting scary affect... its not scary though just very gorey... im only 12 so i cant get into cinema to watch 18's lol so i have to wait a bit...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where we going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where we going?   Where we going? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where we going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: OOC Area (No RP)-
Jump to: