X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title Situation Ideas?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MTX2
Admin

Title Situation Ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Title Situation Ideas?   Title Situation Ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:03 pm

Currently we are without a main champion... any ideas on how to resolve this?
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Title Situation Ideas?   Title Situation Ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Just crown me and everybody is happy again king

No, although it would have been the last match between Troy and Marabuntha last show, it ended, without a proper result. That was too bad, and quite lame for a final match. So I'd suggest a rematch (And if that match would result in a draw as well, just edit the end. Troy and me can make some suggestions if it's necessary).

So the winner can start looking out for a next #1 contender . What do you think Troy? (As well as all the rest of caurse)
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Title Situation Ideas?   Title Situation Ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:23 pm

I don't think that would work... as i would be a stubborn GM, and go against the fans and say "I said it was the FINAL match, and it will stay that way".... coz 'm just that sort of person Razz
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: Title Situation Ideas?   Title Situation Ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:33 pm

Titlematch :

Marabuntha vs. Titanictus ... That seems quite fair cheers

Or somehow get KOG becoming the champ, then we could start making his life a living hell (in the game and roleplay of caurse ...)

Last edited by marabuntha on Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Title Situation Ideas?   Title Situation Ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:37 pm

Troy vs. Human Tourch? What???
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Title Situation Ideas?   Title Situation Ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:50 pm

I was thinking Destiny says that's the last match between them. He then puts Marabuntha in a squash match against someone much lower for the title. That could be announced on livewire.

Then in that match, with a edited end I'd assume, I interfere and the lower card wrestler wins the title. Then something else from there. A re-match between them two, Destiny says if I interfere, I'm FIIIRED! And so on...

That would be my idea anyway. Could then lead to a 'feud' between me and Destiny. You could keep putting me in ridiculous matches against two/three opponents, where if I win I face you. When I win, you just keep saying one more match etc. until a big final match between me and you. Obviously Marabuntha would win the title, which could either lead to continual squash matches or a new feud most likely with KOG, due to his current feud with Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Title Situation Ideas?   Title Situation Ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Why are you guys wanting to pick on KOG? He's my future tag-team partner!! Boo you guys, boo!!!

LOL

KOG being title holder would be interesting though... throw someone else into the mix of the big title... course, that Muerte (sp?) guy might not allow him to do that, since it appears he's taken a keen interest in KOG.

Then again... Destinys the man on all this... so whatever judgement he decides is the call we ought to go with... who knows, maybe he'll give the title to Stormcrash or some-such... ya never know.
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: Title Situation Ideas?   Title Situation Ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:05 pm

Maybe he'll take it himself Very Happy

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

The Title is worthless
Reclaim the thrown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title Situation Ideas?   Title Situation Ideas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Situation Ideas?
Page 1 of 1