X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?

Go down 
+6
ChrisTatum
falahid
Troy Hansen Jr.
marabuntha
Justin Case
sk1ellor
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:43 pm

Destiny...As you an admin on the adminstration panel cant you check whose been editing the posts?
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Doesn't let us do that... people got to have some privacy..just says how many times its been edited
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 pm

lol the fed i was in had the secuity check thingy... cant remeber what its called so only Gm's and VGM's knew the secruity code and they were trusted
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:51 pm

ill have to look that up then... will do in the next few days
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:54 pm

I cant really remeber where its found and how to activate it but just see if its possible...

BACK TO SOLVING THE MYSTERY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:00 pm

Unless there is a 'hacker' of sorts, the last one was posted at 5:14pm, so it has to be one of

-The King Of Gangsters
-Troy Hansen Jr.
-marabuntha
-Destinys Messenger
-ChrisTatum
-Justin Case
-falahid

Or not? Can people have unregistered visits to the forum?
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:02 pm

I CONFESS!!!

It's not me! afro
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Someone might have hacked one of the bots??
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:07 pm

You can be unregistered but still post... i forgot how but you go to "unknown mode"

Destiny I think you're behind this...A dramtic entrance for MTX and all of you Admins are behind...it's a thought
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:23 pm

If i was behind it, i would tell all of you lot.... but as it is its freakin me out as much as it is you atm
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:29 pm

So it still could MTX because whilst somebody goes hidden there name erases from the memberlist right? (temporarily)
Back to top Go down
sk1ellor

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:47 am

wait wait, i think i got it it's !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT''ClOuD RiGhT''ClOuD RiGhT''ClOuD
RiGhT'

The owls are not to do with cloud, something has made it as fairy tale,
you read too deeply into the code, this is simply the warning, and then you will have the calm before the storm, no warning, no cloud, just back to normality as if cloud was immagination and what do you do then? Cloud will appear when necessary,
cloud is used to conceal as cloud naturally does,
you have figured out a very small part which cloud will not reveal
keep working, if you deciphe rthe entirety of cloud
everytthing will be revealed sooner
Back to top Go down
marabuntha

marabuntha

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Trying to decypher this shit ... as each sign maybe resembles one of the alphabet

! @# $ % ^ & * () @ $ # % % & ()

I am S....................a..s.m..................

% = k - oo - r
^ = n - r
& = b - e - g - r
* = x - o
() = o - ll - u
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:27 pm

I don't think MTX needs a dramatic entrance.

And Ripper quit the show since we weren't responding to his posts... yeah... two days of posts and he quits. I think he was really just planning to be GM... I think it's better for him anyway after his previous show went under (which was a shame, I actually liked that one).

And I have seen guests on here before... so it is possible to visit the forums... not necessarily post, but visit.

Angels Wrath hasn't been on in awhile since his "transformation" either... something cryptic like this might've come out of his mouth... or is it fingers... hmm...

And me, Troy? Cloud? LOL... I'm not smart enough to plan something like this... why do you think I praise the fans so much, because most of them are smarter than me... Razz

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

All is explained in when i possessed skiellor cloud explains all.. READ
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:19 pm

I've just realised that both the GM's in my two feds have gone walkies lol wonder if its connected??
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:21 pm

Nah... it's no coincidence... they're the same guy!!!

Either that, or maybe they met for a romantic rendevous?

Or maybe they just decided to go on vacation at the same time...

I'm gonna go with that third one.

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

5th 5th 5th 5th 5th
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:37 am

I think we are going to find out on the 5th of August!!
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:29 am

yup - 5th of august... i checked MTX lasted logged in Saturday 19th 7:06am He has been logging in or destiny has been logging in for him to frame him for the weirdness (jokes Destiny)

its linked to troy, skeillor and the thrown so im guessing marabuntha is involved... it must be the throne as in the GM chair because it says titles are useless reclaim the thrown...
Back to top Go down
The King Of Gangsters

The King Of Gangsters

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:57 pm

it is something cooked up by MTX... come on now this was on the show...dude its MTX! back from the dead
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:22 pm

Uhm... so MTX decided to go ahead with the Cloud Right stuff while he's on vacation until ... uhm... soon.

That wouldn't make any sense... I'll admit who it is... I'm Cloud...

And if you believe that... I have a magic rock that can tell you your future for sale.

lol!
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:45 pm

guys we need to figure out who attack MTX, because remember in today's it show that destiny messenger was one of the attackers, now we need to think about the other 4. Marabuntha could possiblelly because the title was vacate. Who else could it be scratch
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:10 am

Well, we saw him being carried away by marabuntha and his four henchman, which was set up by Destiny (the attack that is). You've probably got Sk1ellor as one of them as with marabuntha comes Sk1ellor. Rampage, MTX's bodyguard was iffy, that El Muerte probably, G-Man etc. Could be ALOT of different people.
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:46 am

Well... if Destiny is in league with Mara, which apparently is the case...

GMan would obviously be one of the allies...
Sk1iellor... sorry, MR.... LOL
Quite possibly Lil Stud?
And is Muerte the final piece of the puzzle?
Back to top Go down
Troy Hansen Jr.

Troy Hansen Jr.

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:32 am

I only realized this morning, that that Angel de La Muerte is an actual wrestler on this game, he's just not a part of this roster... Not yet anyway.

Marabuntha
Destiny

Henchmen
- G-man (likely)
- Sk1ellor (likely)
- Mask thing/Rampage/Lil Stud anyone else actually...
Back to top Go down
J the A

J the A

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:32 pm

It can't be lil stud because he just became a member and it would make six people not five.

!@#$%^&*()@$#%%&()

'ClOuD RiGhT'

THE TIME IS WRONG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?   What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this !@#$%^&*()@$#%%&() Cloud Right stuff about?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next