X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

intervieuw with robbie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
falahid

falahid

intervieuw with robbie Empty
PostSubject: intervieuw with robbie   intervieuw with robbie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:06 pm

Robbie:" now heres a guy i dont see around much its flahaid isn't it ?"
Falahid:" My name is falahid and I am here to win every match I get and if I where you, I would say my name right, else you might end up getting your ass kickd.
Robbie " OK sorry, so whats your plan here in XRW Falahid"
Robbie:" Because you see you where not in the rumble and..."
Falahid interrupts Robbie
Falahid:" Give me the mic!I was not in the rumble because if I were in there,some wrestlers would be seriously injured because of me.I am a brutal force and no one stands in my way!So Blue Bamboo,your title is not safe!Cause I'm coming for it!"
Falahid drops the mic and walks away as robbie tries to pick it up "Jerk" falahid turns around and hits Robbie in the face.He stands over a fallen Robbie"MY NAME IS FALAHID,F-A-L-A-H-I-D,FALAHID get it?!" And he walks away

(((my first time writing tell me what you think about it Very Happy )))
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: intervieuw with robbie   intervieuw with robbie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:46 pm

((Not too shabby... when I have time I can write a response to it that can set us off in a little mini-rivalry... Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
falahid

falahid

PostSubject: Re: intervieuw with robbie   intervieuw with robbie Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:24 pm

(((ok)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: intervieuw with robbie   intervieuw with robbie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intervieuw with robbie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Rated Wrestling :: RPG area (No OOC)-
Jump to: