X-Rated Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Rated Wrestling

XRW is where the members of the XRW roster are able to Roleplay and build up to their matches

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside the office...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Case

Justin Case

Outside the office... Empty
PostSubject: Outside the office...   Outside the office... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:44 pm

*Justin stares at the schedule for this week's show, like he does as often as he can. He smile brightly knowing he'll finally make his return match, then grimaces slightly at the fact KOG and JT are tagged against Destinys Messenger and Spanky*

Destinys probably going to pull a fast one on KOG... maybe I ought to ask him if he needs back-up...
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Outside the office...   Outside the office... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:23 pm

Chris Tatum nods to Justin as he passes him. Chris knocks on the G.M's door and waits....
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outside the office...   Outside the office... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Destiny hears the knock on the door and sits up in his chair.

"Come in... both of you..."
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Outside the office...   Outside the office... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:23 pm

Chris Tatum enters. He see's Destiny sat behind MTX's desk.

Chris: " I forgot that MTX is away for a while, anyhow I was wondering if I can get a rematch against that freak o' nature, Death4mv. I'm gettin fed up with his "you mortals" crap. If there is any chance to make it last man standing... I'd love to see the look on that idiot's face as the ref counts to ten and he's staring up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Justin Case

Justin Case

PostSubject: Re: Outside the office...   Outside the office... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:39 pm

*enters as well, smiling a bit until he notices Destinys Messenger behind the desk*

Well, since Chris is requesting a match, I wouldn't mind squaring off against Falahid. If you feel you're up to it....
Back to top Go down
MTX2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outside the office...   Outside the office... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:41 pm

Justin.. you vs falahid sounds like a good match... consider it granted

Tatum... I can't make it a last man standing match just because you asked me to.... and besides.. only friggin mtx has the power to make those matches... but I am happy to have a tag team/singles match between the two... i'll let you choose...
Back to top Go down
ChrisTatum

ChrisTatum

PostSubject: Re: Outside the office...   Outside the office... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:20 pm

Chris Tatum just smiles.

Chris: " Well that suits me just fine, The Xtreme Catering Team can wreak havoc against him and that muppet that calls himself his tag partner, Sharp Shooter."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the office...   Outside the office... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside the office...
Page 1 of 1